Reliance JIO Recruitment 2019, Apply Online for JIO Various Jobs
Reliance Jio Recruitment 2019: Reliance Jio is recruiting talented fresher candidates from all over India. They invite 10th, 12th, Diploma, Degree candidates to fill their Various job openings. Reliance JIO Infocomm Limited in short Reliance JIO is an Indian mobile network operator wholly owned by Reliance Industries, it operates a national LTE network with coverage across all 22 telecom circles. Furthermore, to know more information about JIO Careers, aspirants can refer below all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria for the JIO Recruitment 2019 are given below.
Reliance JIO Career Jobs Latest Openings 2019:
|Board of Organization||Reliance JIO Infocomm Limited|
|Job Category||Private Job|
|Package||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||All Over India|
Reliance JIO Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Sales & Distribution||1845|
|Engineering & Technology||190|
|Finance Compliance & Accounting||33|
|IT & Systems||94|
|Human Resources & Training||14|
|Corporate Services (Admin)||6|
Reliance JIO Recruitment 2019 Educational Requirement:
- +2/Diploma/ BE/ Graduation/ Post Graduation/ Master Degree in any discipline.
Reliance JIO Recruitment Selection Procedure
- Online Application
- Create your “Candidate Profile” and fill all the details of the application process accurately. You will be asked to upload your resume. However, before you upload your resume make sure it’s updated. Mentioned below are few tips on how to prepare your resume to increase your chances of being interviewed at Jio.
- All at Jio go through an online aptitude test. This is an objective type test that measures your basic numerical, logical reasoning and language skills. Post that, depending upon type of job, functional/ technical tests is conducted. For leadership roles, psychometric tests are scheduled to help us understand your leadership style.
- Our process involves two rounds of interviews. Each interview lasts anywhere between 20 minutes to an hour. The interview could be scheduled over the telephone, Skype, Video conferencing or Face to Face in the nearest state office. The interviews are quite intense with lots of brainstorming questions to help us to understand you better. Hence, be prepared to give it your best shot.
- After interviewing, feedback from the interview panel is compiled and reviewed. It’s important that we make the right decision not only for our business but for you as well. Hence, everything is reviewed minutely – this includes your resume, telephonic interview feedback, face to face interview feedback and also any interview tests/assignment you may have submitted.
- If you are selected, you will receive a phone call to extend a verbal offer. You will then receive a written offer via email requiring on your registered e-mail ID you to electronically accept the offer. You’ll have the opportunity to ask any questions and if you’re happy with the offer, we’ll look forward to welcoming you on-board.
- After you have accepted the offer and decided to join our organization, you will be informed about the pre-boarding as well as joining formalities. Being the company that Jio is, our pre-boarding and On-boarding process is completely digital. We would share pre-reads and videos during this period so that you “Discover Jio” before you join us.