Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) Recruitment for Stenographer, Clerk, Fire Engine Driver, Administrative Assistant, Store Assistant, Security Assistant, Assistant Halwai cum Cook, Vehicle Operator, Fireman
DRDO Recruitment 2019: Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is officially out the recruitment notification for 224 candidates to fill their Stenographer, Clerk, Fire Engine Driver, Administrative Assistant, Store Assistant, Security Assistant, Assistant Halwai cum Cook, Vehicle Operator, Fireman jobs in All over All Over India. The aspirants who are looking for the Central Govt jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Also, the online application for the DRDO Latest Notification 2019 will start on 16th September 2019. Interested aspirants should apply for the post before 15th October 2019 for DRDO Recruitment 2019. Furthermore, to know more information about DRDO Careers, aspirants can refer below all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria for the DRDO Recruitment 2019 are given below.
DRDO Recruitment 2019 Latest Notification Details
|Name of the Organization||Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO)|
|Scholarship Name||Administrative Assistant, Store Assistant, Fireman, Vehicle Operator & Others|
|Educational Qualification||10th Pass/12th Pass/Degree|
|Number of Vacancies||224|
|Apply Mode||Apply Online|
|Salary||Rs.19,900 – Rs.81,100|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Starting Date to Apply||16th September 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||15th October 2019|
|Crucial Date of Eligibility||15th October 2019|
|Date of Examination||Announced Soon|
|Job Location||Across India|
DRDO Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2019. They invite 224 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details below.
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Fire Engine Driver||06|
|Assistant Halwai cum Cook||29|
DRDO Recruitment 2019 Age Limit
To apply for the Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) job, the candidates required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. Check the age limit details below.
- Candidate must be between 18 and 27 Years of age (relaxable for SC/ST/OBC/ESM/PWD/WIDOWS/DIVORCED WOMEN/ WOMEN JUDICIALLY SEPARATED FROM THEIR HUSBANDS WHO ARE NOT REMARRIED etc. as per Govt. of India rules)
DRDO Recruitment 2019 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) job opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest DRDO Latest Notification 2019 entirely, Before applying to this job. You can check the Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) job Qualification details below
|Name of the post||Educational Qualification|
|Stenographer||12th Class pass from a recognised Board or University|
|Clerk||Secondary School Certificate (10th Standard Pass under 10+2 System) recognised by the Central/State Governments.|
|Fire Engine Driver||Pass in 10th Standard from a recognised Board.|
|Administrative Assistant||12th Class pass Or equivalent from a recognised Board or University.|
|Store Assistant||12th Class pass Or equivalent from a recognised Board or University.|
|Security Assistant||12th Class pass Or equivalent from a recognised Board or University or equivalent certificate awarded by Armed Forces in the case of Ex-servicemen.|
|Assistant Halwai cum Cook||Secondary School Certificate (10th Standard Pass under 10+2 System).|
|Vehicle Operator||10th Standard Pass.|
|Fireman||Secondary School Certificate (10th Standard pass under 10+2 System) recognised by the Central/State Government.|
|For More details Please check Official Notification below|
DRDO Recruitment 2019 Application Fee Details
To apply for the 224 jobs in Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO), the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. Payment is to be paid online through credit card/debit card/ net banking. Application fee paid by the candidates who have not submitted their application or whose application is rejected, will not be refunded. All application service charge shall be borne by candidates only.
- Non-refundable application fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) is to be paid by the candidate. The fee should be paid separately for each postcode applied.
- All women and SC/ST/PWD/ESM candidates are exempted from payment of application fee, as per Govt. of India rules
How To Apply For DRDO Recruitment 2019
- All candidates must apply online through the link available on the CEPTAM notice board (https://www.drdo.gov.in/drdo/ceptam/ceptamnoticeboard.html). Applications received by any other mode will be summarily rejected.
- The online application portal will be opened on 21st Sept 2019 (10:00 AM) and closed on 15th Oct 2019 (05:00 PM)
- Firstly, the candidate must register online by filling up the basic details. After registration, the candidate will get a user Id & password (note it down & keep safely), which will be used to login for filling of application
- Candidates are advised not to wait until the last date to submit their applications. CEPTAM will not be responsible if candidates are not able to submit their applications on time due to last-minute heavy rush, network congestion etc
- For more details please check official Notification below