Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant Sub-Inspector In CISF Examination, 2019
SSC Sub-Inspector, Assistant Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2019: The Staff Selection Commission will hold an Open Competitive Computer Based Examination for Recruitment of Sub-Inspector (SI) in Delhi Police, Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) and Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI) in CISF. .The aspirants who are looking for the Central Govt jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Also, the online application for the SSC Latest Notification 2019 will start on 17th September 2019. Interested aspirants should apply for the post before 16th October 2019 for SSC Recruitment 2019. Furthermore, to know more information about Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant Sub-Inspector Careers, aspirants can refer below all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria for the SSC Recruitment 2019 are given below.
SSC Sub-Inspector, Assistant Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2019 Latest Notification Details
|Name of the Board||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Post||Sub-Inspector, Assistant Sub-Inspector|
|No of Vacancies||Vacancies will be determined in due course.|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Starting Date||17th September 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||16th October 2019|
|Last date for making online fee payment||18th October 2019|
|Last date for generation of offline Challan||18th October 2019|
|Date of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I)||11-12-2019 to 13-12-2019|
|Date of Paper-II||to be notified later|
|Application Mode||Apply Online|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Salary||Rs.35,400 – 1,12,400|
SSC Sub-Inspector, Assistant Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2019. They invite Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details below.
|Name Of the post||Salary Details|
|Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs:||Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-|
|Sub Inspector (Executive) – (Male/ Female) in Delhi Police:||Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-|
|Assistant Sub-Inspector (Executive) in CISF:||Rs.29,200-92,300/-|
SSC Sub-Inspector, Assistant Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2019 Age Limit
To apply for the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) job, the candidates required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. Check the age limit details below.
- The age limit of the candidates should be from 20 to 25 years as on 01.01.2020.
- Permissible relaxation in upper age limit prescribed below
|Category||Age-Relaxation permissible beyond the upper age limit|
|SC/ ST||5 years|
|Ex-servicemen (ESM)||3 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the closing date|
SSC Sub-Inspector, Assistant Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2019 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Staff Selection Commission (SSC) job opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest SSC Latest Notification 2019 entirely, Before applying to this job. You can check the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) job Qualification details below
- Educational Qualification for all posts is a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent
SSC Sub-Inspector, Assistant Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2019 Application Fee Details
To apply for the Sub-Inspector and Assistant Sub-Inspector job in Staff Selection Commission (SSC), the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. Payment is to be paid online through credit card/debit card/ net banking. Application fee paid by the candidates who have not submitted their application or whose application is rejected, will not be refunded. All application service charges shall be borne by candidates only.
- Fee payable: Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only).
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from paying fee.
How To Apply For SSC Sub-Inspector, Assistant Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2019
- Applications are required to be submitted in online mode only at the official website of SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in.
- The last date for submission of online applications is 16-10-2019
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the SSC website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- The commission does not accept any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the Commission.
- For more details please check below official notification