GIC Recruitment 2019: General Insurance Corporation of India (GIC) is officially out the recruitment notification for 25 candidates to fill their Assistant Manager (Scale-I) jobs in Corporate Office Mumbai. The aspirants who are looking for the Central Govt jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Also, the online application for the GIC Latest Notification 2019 will start on 21st August 2019. Interested aspirants should apply for the post before 11th September 2019 for GIC Recruitment 2019. Furthermore, to know more information about Assistant Manager (Scale-I) Careers, aspirants can refer below all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria for the GIC Recruitment 2019 are given below.
GIC Recruitment 2019 Latest Notification Details
|Board Name||General Insurance Corporation of India (GIC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager (Scale-I)|
|Number of Vacancies||25|
|Application Mode||Apply Online|
|Advertisement Date||21st August 2019|
|Starting Date to Apply||21st August 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply||11th September 2019|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
GIC Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
General Insurance Corporation of India (GIC) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2019. They invite 25 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details below.
|INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (Software)||2|
GIC Recruitment 2019 Age Limit
To apply for the General Insurance Corporation of India (GIC) job, the candidates required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. Check the age limit details below.
- For Gen/ UR Candidates – 21 to 30 years
- Age Relaxations
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
GIC Recruitment 2019 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various General Insurance Corporation of India (GIC) job opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest GIC Latest Notification 2019 entirely, Before applying to this job. You can check General Insurance Corporation of India (GIC) job Qualification details below
- Graduates in Engineering/Finance/Commerce/Law/ IT .etc from a recognized University with at least 60% marks in either of the degree examinations for General & OBC candidates and at least 55% marks for SC/ST candidates.
GIC Recruitment 2019 Application Fee Details
To apply for the 25 Assistant Manager (Scale-I) job in General Insurance Corporation of India (GIC), the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. Payment is to be paid online through credit card/debit card/ net banking. Application fee paid by the candidates who have not submitted their application or whose application is rejected, will not be refunded. All application service charges shall be borne by candidates only.
- Non-refundable amount of Rs. 500/- (plus GST @ 18%) as Processing and Examination fees. (Rupees Five Hundred Only) has to be paid online only as per the instruction is given in the above website upon completion of registration and application. (Candidates belonging to SC/ST category and PH candidates and the employees of GIC and GIPSA Member Companies are exempted from the fees). Demand Draft/ Money Order / Postal Order or any other mode of payment is not acceptable.
How To Apply For GIC Recruitment 2019
- Candidates to go to the Corporation’s website http://www.gicofindia.in click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details, and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. The candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he/she can save the data already entered by choosing the “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to the submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- All the information given by the candidate in the application is treated as final and no correction is allowed after the final submission. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- For more details please check below notification