SCTIMST Recruitment 2019: Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology (SCTIMST) is officially out the recruitment notification for 10 candidates to fill their Driver jobs. The aspirants who are looking for Kerala Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Interested aspirants should apply by post for the post before 16th September 2019 for SCTIMST Recruitment 2019. Furthermore, to know more information about Driver Careers, aspirants can refer below all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria for the SCTIMST Recruitment 2019 are given below.
SCTIMST Recruitment 2019 Latest Notification Details
|Organization Name||Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology (SCTIMST)|
|Closing Date||16th September 2019|
|Category||Kerala Govt Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Skill Test|
|Nature/Period of employment||Temporary – for a maximum period of 179 days.|
SCTIMST Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology (SCTIMST) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2019. They invite 10 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details below.
SCTIMST Recruitment 2019 Age Limit
To apply for the Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology (SCTIMST) job, the candidates required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. Check the age limit details below.
- Age limit as on 31.08.2019 -30 years
SCTIMST Recruitment 2019 Educational Qualification and Experience
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology (SCTIMST) job opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest SCTIMST Latest Notification 2019 entirely, Before applying to this job. You can check Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology (SCTIMST) job Qualification details below
- Pass in std. X
- Should have a valid driving license for light & heavy vehicles
- Five years of experience in driving motor vehicles out of which 3 years experience in driving heavy passenger/ goods carriers with public service badge in a reputed organization.
How To Apply For SCTIMST Recruitment 2019
- Interested Candidates may submit their application in the prescribed format attached and copy of SSLC, Experience Certificate (should clearly mention LMV and HMV separately) and Driving license to reach this Office on or before 16.09.2019. For more details please visit our website: www.sctimst.ac.in
- Please check official notification application form below