DGLL Recruitment 2019 -Apply Now for Navigational Assistant Grade III
Directorate General of Lighthouses and Lightships (DGLL) is officially out the recruitment notification for 7 candidates to fill their Navigational Assistant Grade III jobs. The aspirants who are looking for the Central Govt jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Also, the Offline application for the DGLL Latest Notification 2019 will start on 17th August 2019. Interested aspirants should apply for the post before 23rd September 2019 for DGLL Recruitment 2019. Furthermore, to know more information about Navigational Assistant Grade III Careers, aspirants can refer below all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria for the DGLL Recruitment 2019 are given below.
DGLL Recruitment 2019 Latest Notification Details
|Organization||Directorate General of Lighthouses and Lightships (DGLL)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Navigational Assistant Grade III (Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted)|
DGLL Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
Directorate General of Lighthouses and Lightships (DGLL) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2019. They invite 7 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details below.
DGLL Recruitment 2019 Age Limit
To apply for the Directorate General of Lighthouses and Lightships (DGLL) job, the candidates required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. Check the age limit details below.
- AGE LIMIT: 18 to 27 Years
- The lower and upper age limit indicated will be reckoned as on the closing date. The upper age limit is relaxable as under subject to the submission of the requisite certificate. The upper age limit relaxation for other categories like ExServicemen, Physically Handicapped candidates etc will be as per the admissible rule of Govt. of India for the recruitment to the post as on closing date. For Govt. Servants, it is up to 40 years. The age relaxation is,
- 5 years for ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
DGLL Recruitment 2019 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Directorate General of Lighthouses and Lightships (DGLL) job opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest DGLL Latest Notification 2019 entirely, Before applying to this job. You can check Directorate General of Lighthouses and Lightships (DGLL) job Qualification details below
- Diploma in Electronics or Telecommunication or Electronics & Communication or Electrical & Electronics from an institution recognized by Central Government or State Government.
How To Apply For DGLL Recruitment 2019
- The application format as per Annexure – 1 (can be downloaded from this departmental website www.dgll.nic.in) Give below, should be filled by the candidate in his/her own handwriting with a blue or black ballpoint pen (not in pencil, fountain pen or gel pen) dated and signed. Only international numerical i.e. 1, 2, 3, etc. should be used. The application form should be filled strictly observing all the instructions given in the Centralized Employment Notice. The candidate should affix his/her normal signature in the application form. Application singed in capital/spaced out letter will be treated as invalid.
- Applications which are not in the prescribed format, more than one application, illegible, incomplete, unsigned, signed in capital letters, without a color photo of the candidate are liable to be rejected.
- For more details please check below notification