Hindustan Copper Limited Apprentice Recruitment 2019
Online Applications are invited from Citizens of India for undergoing Training at Hindustan Copper Limited, Khetri Copper Complex for Trade Apprentice under the Apprentices Act 1961 as per details are given below:- Interested aspirants should apply for the post before 19th September 2019 for Hindustan Copper Limited Apprentice 2019. Furthermore, to know more information about Trade Apprentice Careers, aspirants can refer below all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria for the Hindustan Copper Limited Apprentice 2019 are given below.
Hindustan Copper Limited Apprentice 2019 Latest Notification Details
|Name of the Board||Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL)|
|No. of Vacancies||129|
|Name of the Post||Trade Apprentice|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Starting Date to Apply||20th August 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||19th September 2019|
|Job Category||Central Government Job|
|Job Location||Jhunjhunu, Rajasthan|
Hindustan Copper Limited Apprentice 2019 Vacancy Details
Hindustan Copper Limited has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2019. They invite 129 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details below.
|Name of Trade||No of Seats|
|Welder (Gas and Electric)||28|
|Pump Operator cum Mechanic||4|
|Computer peripheral and hardware repair and maintenance mechanic||3|
Hindustan Copper Limited Apprentice 2019 Age Limit
To apply for the Hindustan Copper Limited job, the candidates required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. Check the age limit details below.
- The age of the candidate should be between 14 to 30 years as on 20.08.2019. A relaxation of 5 years is admissible for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates in the upper age limit. All govt. guidelines on the matter will be observed.
Hindustan Copper Limited Apprentice 2019 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Hindustan Copper Limited job opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest HCL Latest Notification 2019 entirely, Before applying to this job. You can check Hindustan Copper Limited job Qualification details below
- The candidate must be ITI passed from the respective trade and must be recognized by NCVT.
- The candidates who have passed ITI prior to the year 2016 should attach an affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper sworn-in before a Magistrate or Notary Public to the effect that they have neither undergone apprenticeship training from anywhere earlier nor have taken employment anywhere.
- Candidates possessing higher professional qualifications such as Diploma / B.E. or equivalent shall not be considered. Additionally, candidates having higher academic qualifications like B.A./B.Sc./B.Com etc will not be given any additional weightage.
How To Apply For Hindustan Copper Limited Apprentice 2019
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualifications and other eligibility criteria before submission of online application on or before 19.09.2019
- Candidates should register themselves for an apprenticeship in Government of India portal (www.apprenticeship.gov.in). Candidate should select “Establishment Search” under the establishment menu in the above site (www.apprenticeship.gov.in) and select Hindustan Copper Limited, Khetri Copper Complex for undergoing training with HCL. This is compulsory. The unique number generated on this website must be entered in the appropriate column in Step 2, otherwise, the application will not be submitted.
- The candidates shall be required to submit their application online through the Company’s website (www.hindustancopper.com). No other means of / mode of application shall be accepted. ‘One Applicant – One Application’ system shall be followed, i.e. only one application shall be accepted from one candidate corresponding to one login-ID. The candidates should ensure that they fulfill the prescribed eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioned in this advertisement against the trade applied for. They are advised in their own interest to apply for only one trade that best fits with the candidate’s qualification viz-a-viz the advertised eligibility criteria. Multiple applications received, if any, in contravention to the ‘One Applicant – One Application’ condition shall not be accepted. In such cases, only the first submitted application shall be considered.