UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2022: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Central Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released an employment notification of the UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2022 on its official website https://www.upsc.gov.in/. Through this latest The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) recruitment, Online Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 253 vacancies for the posts of Assistant Commandants (Group A) in the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF). Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
|Online Application Commencement from||20th April 2022|
|Last date to Submit Online Application||10th May 2022|
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Central Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2022 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Assistant Commandants (Group A) in the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF)|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Application Start||20th April 2022|
|Last date for submission of application||10th May 2022|
UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2022 Latest Vacancy Details
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2022. They invite 253 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
|S.No||Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|1.||Border Security Force (BSF)||66|
|2.||Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)||29|
|3.||Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)||62|
|4.||Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)||14|
|5.||Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)||82|
UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2022 Age Limit Details
To apply for the The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check official Notification by the help of below mentioned direct UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2022 notification link. Check the age limit details below.
- A candidate must have attained the age of 20 years and must not have attained the age of 25 years on 1st August, 2022, i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1997 and not later than 1st August, 2002.
- The upper age limit prescribed above will be relaxable.
- upto a maximum of five years if a candidate belongs to a Scheduled Caste or a Scheduled Tribe.
- upto a maximum of three years in the case of candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes who are eligible to avail of reservation applicable to such candidates.
- upto a maximum of five years for Civilian Central Government Servants in accordance with the existing instructions of the Central Government. Ex-Servicemen will also be eligible for this relaxation. However the total relaxation claimed on account of Government Service will be limited to five years.
UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill the UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2022 application form requested to check their education qualification required for various The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2022 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) job Qualification details below.
|Assistant Commandants||A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree of a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification.|
NOTE 1: Candidates who have appeared at an examination the passing of which would render them educationally qualified for the Commission’s examination but have not been informed of the results as also the candidates who intend to appear at such a qualifying examination in the year 2022 will also be eligible for admission to the examination. Such candidates will be admitted to the examination if otherwise eligible but the admission would be deemed to be provisional and subject to cancellation if they do not produce proof of having passed the requisite examination along with the Detailed Application Form which will be required to be submitted online by the candidates who after qualifying on the result of the written part of the examination are also declared qualified in the Physical Standards/Physical Efficiency Tests and Medical Standards Tests. Such proof of passing the requisite examination should be dated earlier than the due date (closing date) of Detailed Application Form of the Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Examination, 2022.
NOTE II: In exceptional cases, the Union Public Service Commission may treat a candidate who does not have any of the foregoing qualifications as a qualified candidate, provided that he/she has passed an examination conducted by the other Institutions, the standard of which in the opinion of the Commission justifies his/her admission to the examination.
NOTE III: Candidates possessing professional and technical qualifications which are recognised by Government as equivalent to professional and technical degree would also be eligible for admission to the examination.
UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2022 Physical Test Details
|Height||165 cm||157 cm|
|Chest||81 cm (with 5 cm minimum expansion)||NA|
|Weight||50 kg.||46 kg.|
|100 Meters race||16 seconds||18 seconds|
|800 Meters race||3 minutes 45 seconds||4 minutes 45 seconds|
|Long Jup||3.5 Meters (3 chances)||3.0 meters (3 chances)|
|Shot Put (7.26 Kgs.)||4.5 Meters||——–|
UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2022 Application Fee Details
To apply for the Latest 253 Vacancies in The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. Application fees once paid will not be refunded. The applicants claiming fee exemption should possess a valid certificate of the respective category as on the last date of submission of online application. Payment is to be paid online through credit card/debit card/ net banking. Candidates who apply only the application form without paying the application fee will reject the application without any warning. All application service charge shall be borne by candidates only.
|For SC/ST/Female/PWD||No fee|
How To Apply For Latest UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2022 notification from 20th April 2022. The last date to apply Online for UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2022 until 10th May 2022. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. Check out the UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2022 notification PDF below. First of all, candidates must check the official website, which is https://www.upsc.gov.in/.
- Then go to the The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) website Notification panel and check the link of particular UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2022 Notification.
- If you are eligible for this, then click on the apply Online link.
- A new tab will be opened with an Application fee in it.
- Now fill the form with necessary details of the candidate document and as per the instructions.
- Pay the Application fee as per the instructions of Notification.
- Click on the submit link to submit the Application form.
- Download it and take a printout of the Application form for future uses and references.
Essential Instructions for Fill UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2022 Online Application Form
- The candidates must read the UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2022 Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Online application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2022 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2022 Online Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please check UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2022 official notification below