Supreme Court Recruitment 2022: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Central Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Supreme Court of India has released an employment notification of the Supreme Court Recruitment 2022 on its official website https://main.sci.gov.in/. Through this latest Supreme Court of India recruitment, Online Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 25 vacancies for the posts of Court Assistant (Junior Translator). Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in Supreme Court of India can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
|Online Application Commencement from||18th April 2022|
|Last date to Submit Online Application||14th May 2022|
Supreme Court of India Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Central Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Supreme Court of India. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the Supreme Court of India official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|Supreme Court Recruitment 2022 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||Supreme Court of India|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Court Assistant (Junior Translator)|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Salary||Rs.44,900 – 76,908|
|Application Start||18th April 2022|
|Last date for submission of application||14th May 2022|
Supreme Court Recruitment 2022 Latest Vacancy Details
Supreme Court of India has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2022. They invite 25 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
|SI No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|1.||Court Assistant (Junior Translator)||25|
|SI No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
Supreme Court Recruitment 2022 Age Limit Details
To apply for the Supreme Court of India Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check official Notification by the help of below mentioned direct Supreme Court Recruitment 2022 notification link. Check the age limit details below.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Court Assistant (Junior Translator)||32 Years|
Supreme Court Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill the Supreme Court Recruitment 2022 application form requested to check their education qualification required for various Supreme Court of India opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Supreme Court Recruitment 2022 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Supreme Court of India job Qualification details below.
|Court Assistant (Junior Translator)||(A) Graduate from recognized University with English & respective vernacular language as subjects. AND|
(B) Two years experience in translation work from English to respective vernacular language and vice-versa in any Govt. or reputed Private Institution. Computer
(C) Proficiency in computer operations and knowledge of relevant office packages viz., word processing in English language and respective vernacular language.
Supreme Court Recruitment 2022 Application Fee Details
To apply for the Latest 25 Vacancies in Supreme Court of India, the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. Application fees once paid will not be refunded. The applicants claiming fee exemption should possess a valid certificate of the respective category as on the last date of submission of online application. Payment is to be paid online through credit card/debit card/ net banking. Candidates who apply only the application form without paying the application fee will reject the application without any warning. All application service charge shall be borne by candidates only.
- Eligible candidates are required to apply online for which the link is provided through Supreme Court Website, www.sci.gov.in. The application will be accepted through online registration only which is likely to start from 00.00 hours on 18.04.2022 Candidates those who have already applied earlier need not apply again. Candidates will be required to pay non-refundable Application/Test Fee of Rs. 500/- for General/OBC candidates and Rs. 250/- for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PH candidates/dependents of freedom fighters plus bank charges through online mode only. Fee shall not be accepted in any other form. No postal application shall be accepted. The fee shall be paid online through payment gateway provided by UCO Bank
How To Apply For Latest Supreme Court Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the Supreme Court Recruitment 2022 notification from 18th April 2022. The last date to apply Online for Supreme Court Recruitment 2022 until 14th May 2022. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. Check out the Supreme Court Recruitment 2022 notification PDF below. First of all, candidates must check the official website, which is https://main.sci.gov.in/.
- Then go to the Supreme Court of India website Notification panel and check the link of particular Supreme Court Recruitment 2022 Notification.
- If you are eligible for this, then click on the apply Online link.
- A new tab will be opened with an Application fee in it.
- Now fill the form with necessary details of the candidate document and as per the instructions.
- Pay the Application fee as per the instructions of Notification.
- Click on the submit link to submit the Application form.
- Download it and take a printout of the Application form for future uses and references.
Essential Instructions for Fill Supreme Court Recruitment 2022 Online Application Form
- The candidates must read the Supreme Court Recruitment 2022 Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Online application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the Supreme Court Recruitment 2022 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the Supreme Court of India Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the Supreme Court Recruitment 2022 Online Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please check Supreme Court Recruitment 2022 official notification below
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For PVT Jobs||Click Here|
|For Latest Jobs||Click Here|
|തൊഴില് വാര്ത്തകള് മലയാളത്തില്||Click Here|
|Join Job News-Telegram Group||Click Here|