RBI Recruitment 2020 | Assistant Posts | Total Vacancies 926 | Last Date 16.01.2020 | Apply online @ www.rbi.org.in
RBI Recruitment 2020: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is officially out the recruitment notification for 926 candidates to fill their Assistant jobs in All over India. The aspirants who are looking for the Central Govt jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Also, the online application for the RBI Latest Notification 2020 will start on 23rd December 2019. Interested aspirants should apply for the post before 16th January 2020 for RBI Recruitment 2020. Furthermore, to know more information about Assistant Careers, aspirants can refer below all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria for the RBI Recruitment 2020 are given below.
RBI Recruitment 2020 Latest Notification Details
|Organization Name||Reserve Bank of India|
|Job Type||Bank Jobs/ Central Govt.|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application & payment of a fee||23.12.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application & payment of a fee||16.01.2020|
RBI Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2019. They invite 926 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details below.
|Name of the Office||No of Vacancy|
|Kanpur & Lucknow||63|
|Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi||20|
RBI Recruitment 2020 Age Limit
To apply for the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) job, the candidates required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. Check the age limit details below.
- Between 20 and 28 years. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/12/1991 and not later than 01/12/1999 (both days including) are only eligible to apply.
RBI Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Reserve Bank of India (RBI) job opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest RBI Latest Notification 2020 entirely, before applying to this job. You can check Reserve Bank of India (RBI) job Qualification details below
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
RBI Recruitment 2020 Application Fee Details
To apply for the 926 Assistant jobs in Reserve Bank of India (RBI), the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. Payment is to be paid online through credit card/debit card/ net banking. Application fee paid by the candidates who have not submitted their application or whose application is rejected, will not be refunded. All application service charges shall be borne by candidates only.
- Rs.50/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXS. (Intimation Charges)
- Rs.450/- for OBC/General/EWS candidates (Examination fees+ Intimation Charges)
How To Apply For RBI Recruitment 2020
- Candidates may go to the RBI website www.rbi.org.in and click on the option “Recruitment for the post of Assistant” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details, and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. The candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he/she can save the data already entered by choosing the “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- For more details please check below official notification