Police (Kerala Civil Police) 2019-2020 |Armed Police Sub Inspector (Trainee) | Salary : Rs. 32,300 -68700/- | Apply Mode [email protected]
Applications are invited online only from qualified candidates for selection to the following post . The application must be submitted online through the official website of the Commission after “ONE TIME REGISTRATION”. Candidates who have already registered can apply through their profile. The uploaded photo will be having a validity of ten years from the date of photography. Candidates who have AADHAR CARD should add AADHAR Card as I.D. Proof in their Profile.
Kerala PSC Sub Inspector (SI) Trainee Recruitment Notification 2019-2020 Age Limit
To apply for the Kerala Public Service Commission job, the candidates required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. Check the age limit details below.
- 20-31, Only candidates born between 02.01.1988 and 01.01.1999 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for the post with usual relaxation to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward communities.
Kerala PSC Sub Inspector (SI) Trainee Recruitment Notification 2019-2020 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Kerala Public Service Commission job opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Kerala PSC Armed Police Sub Inspector (Trainee) Latest Notification 2020 entirely, before applying to this job. You can check Kerala Public Service Commission job Qualification details below
Kerala PSC Sub Inspector (SI) Trainee Recruitment Notification 2019-2020 – Physical Qualification
- Height : A minimum of 165.1cm.
- Chest : A minimum of 81 cm and with a minimum expansion of 5 cm
- Minimum Height and chest measurement shall be 160 cm and 76 cm respectively for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe communities. The minimum chest expansion of 5 cm shall, however be applicable for them also.
Kerala PSC Sub Inspector (SI) Trainee Recruitment Notification 2019-2020 – Physical Efficiency Test
Must qualify in any 5 events out of eight specified below, of the National Physical Efficiency one star Standard Test.
|Police Physical Efficiency one-star Standard Test Men|
|SL NO||ITEMS||MINIMUM STANDARD OF EFFICIENCY|
|1||100 METER RUN||14 SECONDS|
|2||HIGH JUMP||132.20 CM (4’.6”)|
|3||LONG JUMP||457.20 CM(15”)|
|4||PUTTING THE SHORT OF 7264 GRAMS||609.60 CM (20’)|
|5||THROWING THE CRICKET BALL||6096 CM ( 200’)|
|6||ROPE CLIMBING (ONLY WITH HANDS)||365.80 CM (12’)|
|7||PULL UPS OR CHINNING||8 TIMES|
|8||1500 METERS RUN||5 MINUTES AND 44 SECONDS|
Kerala PSC Sub Inspector (SI) Trainee Recruitment Notification 2019-2020 – How-To Apply
- Candidates shall register as per ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION ‘ system on the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission ‘www.keralapsc.gov.in’ for applying for the post. Candidates who have registered shall apply by logging in to their profile using their User- ID and password. Candidates shall click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification link for applying for a post. No application fee is required. Candidates can view and have a print-out of the details in the profile by clicking the link Registration Card if required. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before applying for a post, candidates must ensure the correctness of the information in their profile. They must quote the User- ID for further communication with the Commission. Applications once submitted will be received as provisional and particulars shall not be deleted or altered after submission. Applications submitted not in accordance with the condition s of the notification will be summarily rejected. Documents to prove qualification, community, age, etc. have to be produced as and when called for.
- For more details please check below official notification