ONGC Recruitment 2022: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Central Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has released an employment notification of the ONGC Recruitment 2022 on its official website https://www.ongcindia.com/. Through this latest Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) recruitment, Online Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 3614 vacancies for the posts of Apprentice. Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
|Online Application Commencement from||27th April 2022|
|Last date to Submit Online Application||15th May 2022|
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Central Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC). After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|ONGC Recruitment 2022 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Apprentices Training|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Salary||As per rule|
|Application Start||27th April 2022|
|Last date for submission of application||15th May 2022|
ONGC Recruitment 2022 Latest Vacancy Details
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2022. They invite 3614 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
|Centre||No. Of Vacancy|
|Delhi (ONGC Videsh Limited)||40|
|Nazira & Sivasagar||583|
|Category of Apprentice||Qualification||Stipend amount per month (Rupees)|
|Graduate Apprentice||B.A / B.Com / B.Sc / B.B.A||Rs.9,000/-|
|1 year ITI||Rs.7,700/-|
|Trade Apprentices||2 year ITI||Rs.8,050/-|
ONGC Recruitment 2022 Age Limit Details
To apply for the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check official Notification by the help of below mentioned direct ONGC Recruitment 2022 notification link. Check the age limit details below.
- Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 15.05.2022. That is, the Date of Birth of the Candidate/Applicant should between 15.05.1998 and 15.05.2004. Concession & Relaxation:
- Upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates for the trades reserved for them.
- Candidates belonging to PwBD categories shall be given age relaxation upto 10 years (upto 15 years for SC/ST and upto 13 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Candidates)
ONGC Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill the ONGC Recruitment 2022 application form requested to check their education qualification required for various Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest ONGC Recruitment 2022 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) job Qualification details below.
|1. Accounts Executive – Bachelor’s degree (Graduation) in Commerce (B.Com) from a Govt. recognized institute/University|
|2. Office Assistant – Bachelor’s degree (Graduation) in B.A. or B.B.A from a Govt. recognized institute/ University.|
|3. Secretarial Assistant – ITI in trade Stenography (English) /Secretarial practice|
|4. Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA) – ITI in COPA Trade|
|5. Draughtsman (Civil) – ITI in Draughtsman (Civil) Trade|
|6. Electrician – ITI in Electrician Trade|
|7. Electronics Mechanic – ITI in Electronics Mechanic|
|8. Fitter – ITI in Fitter|
|9. Instrument Mechanic – ITI in Instrument Mechanic|
|10. Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance (ICTSM) – ITI in ICTSM|
|11. Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant) – B.Sc with PCM or PCB / ITI in Lab. Asst (Chemical Plant) trade|
|12. Machinist – ITI in Machinist Trade|
|13. Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) – ITI in Mechanic Motor Vehicle trade|
|14. Mechanic Diesel – ITI in Mechanic Diesel trade|
|15. Medical Laboratory Technician (Cardiology and Physiology) – ITI in Medical Laboratory Technician (Cardiology and Physiology)|
|16. Medical Laboratory Technician (Pathology) -ITI in Medical Laboratory Technician (Pathology)|
|17. Medical Laboratory Technician (Radiology) – ITI in Medical Laboratory Technician (Radiology)|
|18. Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic. – ITI in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic trade|
|19. Surveyor – ITI in Surveyor Trade|
|20. Welder – ITI in the trade of Welder (Gas & Electric)|
|21. Civil – Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute/ University.|
|22. Computer Science – Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute/ University.|
|23. Electronics & Telecommunication – Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute/ University.|
|24. Electrical – Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute/ University.|
|25. Electronics – Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute/ University.|
|26. Instrumentation – Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute/ University.|
|27. Mechanical – Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute/ University.|
|Note: Please apply only if you have these essential minimum qualification, fulfilling all the parameters. Qualifications acquired through distance learning shall also be accepted provided they have been recognized by the relevant statutory bodies. Trade Certificate should be from respective ITIs/ Technical Institutions recognized by State Board of Technical Education (SBTE)/National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT). For posts where Trade Certificate in Electrician trade is the prescribed qualification, a Trade Certificate in Wireman trade shall not be acceptable. The candidate with B.A / B.Com / B.B.A must possess qualifications recognized by the relevant statutory bodies like UGC/ AICTE etc.|
ONGC Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- Selections for engagement of Apprentices would be based on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination and Merit drawn. In case of a similar number in merit, a person with higher age would be considered. No canvassing or influencing would be acceptable at any time and may render for non-consideration.
- Reservation of positions will be followed as per Government of India Policy on SC/ST/OBC/PWD categories, as applicable for the engagement of Apprentices under The Apprentices Act, 1961 as amended.
How To Apply For Latest ONGC Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the ONGC Recruitment 2022 notification from 27th April 2022. The last date to apply Online for ONGC Recruitment 2022 until 15th May 2022. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. Check out the ONGC Recruitment 2022 notification PDF below. First of all, candidates must check the official website, which is https://www.ongcindia.com/.
- Please check if your are eligible to apply for the seats based on the qualification criteria as mentioned in Para C and if you belong to the eligible districts as mentioned in Annexure 1.
- Before applying for above apprentices positions, candidates have to first register themselves in online portals of the following agencies of Govt. of India:
- For Trade – Accounts Executive and Office Assistant: With National Skill Development Council (NSDC) at https://apprenticeshipindia.org/ for Trade Accounts Executive and Office Assistant. (Trades mentioned in Sl. No 1 & 2)
- For other Trade Apprentices: With Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship (MSDE) at https://apprenticeshipindia.org/ (Trades mentioned in Sl. No 3-20)
- For Technician Apprentices: With the concerned Regional Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT) in their portal National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) under Ministry of Human Resource Development. The link https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/ (Trades mentioned in Sl. No 21 -27)
- After successful registration with the above agencies, a registration number will be generated and the candidate has to mention this registration number while applying for apprentices positions in ONGC website www.ongcapprentices.ongc.co.in
Essential Instructions for Fill ONGC Recruitment 2022 Online Application Form
- The candidates must read the ONGC Recruitment 2022 Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Online application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the ONGC Recruitment 2022 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the ONGC Recruitment 2022 Online Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please check ONGC Recruitment 2022 official notification below