AIATSL Recruitment 2022: The officials of the AI Airport Services Limited (Formerly Known As Air India Air Transport Services Limited – AIATSL) wish to fill in existing vacancies. Indian Nationals who meet the requirements stipulated herein may apply for 862 posts for the engagement of Customer Agent, Utility Agent – Ramp Driver, Handyman posts for ground duties at Chennai International Airport in the Southern Region on a Fixed Term Contract basis which may be renewed. The last date and walk-in-interview are scheduled for 9th, 11th, & 14th May 2022. Download the application form along with the official notification pdf file from the bottom of this page. For more details regarding the AIATSL Chennai Recruitment 2022, refer to the below section and bookmark this page.
|Walk in Interview Application Commencement from||26th April 2022|
|Last date to Submit Walk in Interview Application||9th May 2022|
AI Airport Services Limited (AIATSL) Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Central Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Walk in Interview application on the main website for Latest recruitment of AI Airport Services Limited (AIATSL). After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the AI Airport Services Limited (AIATSL) official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|AIATSL Recruitment 2022 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||AI Airport Services Limited (AIATSL)|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Temporary Recruitment|
|Post Name||Customer Agent, Utility Agent cum Ramp Driver & Handyman|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Salary||Rs.17,520 – 21,300/-|
|Apply Mode||Walk in Interview|
|Application Start||26th April 2022|
|Last date for submission of application||9th May 2022|
AIATSL Recruitment 2022 Latest Vacancy Details
AI Airport Services Limited (AIATSL) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2022. They invite 862 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies||Salary|
|Utility Agent cum Ramp Driver||36||Rs.19,350|
AIATSL Recruitment 2022 Age Limit Details
To apply for the AI Airport Services Limited (AIATSL) Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check official Notification by the help of below mentioned direct AIATSL Recruitment 2022 notification link. Check the age limit details below.
- For General candidates: 28 Years
- For OBC candidates: 31 Years
- For SC/ ST candidates: 33 Years
AIATSL Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill the AIATSL Recruitment 2022 application form requested to check their education qualification required for various AI Airport Services Limited (AIATSL) opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest AIATSL Recruitment 2022 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check AI Airport Services Limited (AIATSL) job Qualification details below.
|Name of the Post||Qualifications & Experience|
|Customer Agent||Graduate from a recognized university under the 10+2+3 pattern with Diploma in IATA – UFTAA or IATA –FIATA or IATA – DGR or IATA CARGO OR|
Graduate from a recognized university under the 10+2+3 pattern.
|Utility Agent – Ramp Driver||SSC/10th Standard Pass Must Carry Original Valid MV Driving License at the time of appearing for trade test.|
Preference will be given to the candidates conversant with the local language.
|Handyman||SSC/10th Standard Pass Must be able to read and understand the English Language.|
Knowledge of Local and Hindi Languages, i.e. ability to understand and speak is desirable.
AIATSL Recruitment 2022 Selection Procedure
|Name of the Post||Selection Procedure|
|Customer Agent||Personal Interview and/ or Group Discussion|
|Utility Agent – Ramp Driver||Trade Test of Trade Knowledge & Driving Test and Screening|
|Handyman||Screening and Physical Endurance|
How To Apply For Latest AIATSL Recruitment 2022?
Applicants meeting with the eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement, as on 1ST May 2022, are required to WALK-IN in person, to the venue, on the date and time as specified above along with the Application Form duly filled-in & copies of the testimonials/certificates (as per attached application format with this advertisement) and non-refundable Application Fee of Rs.500/- ( Rupees Five Hundred Only ) by means of a Demand Draft in favor of “AI AIRPORT SERVICES LIMITED.”, payable at Mumbai. No fees are to be paid by Exservicemen / candidates belonging to SC/ST communities. Please write your Full Name & Mobile No. at the reverse side of the Demand Draft.
|Name of the Post||Walk-in Date & Time|
|Customer Agent||9th May 2022 from 9:00 Hrs to 12:00 Hrs|
|Utility Agent – Ramp Driver||14th May 2022 from 9:00 Hrs to 12:00 Hrs|
|Handyman||11th May 2022 from 9:00 Hrs to 12:00 Hrs|
Essential Instructions for Fill AIATSL Recruitment 2022
- A recent (not more than 6 months old) colored passport size photograph of the full face (front view) should be pasted neatly in the space provided in the application form.
- Self-attested copies of the supporting documents in respect of Item Nos.3, 4, 8, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16 & 17 of the Application Form must be submitted along with the application. Original Certificates should not be submitted along with the application but should be brought for verification. The Company is not responsible for returning any original copy/ies of Certificates /Testimonials submitted with the application.
- Candidates belonging to OBC category must submit a duly attested photocopy of the Caste Certificate in the format as prescribed by Government of India, issued by the Competent Authority. The certificate, inter-alia, must specifically state that the candidate does not belong to socially advanced sections excluded from the benefits of reservation for OBC in civil posts and services under the Government of India. The Certificate should also contain the ‘Creamy Layer’ Exclusion clause. The OBC Certificate produced by the candidates should be as per the Central List of OBCs published by the Govt. of India and not by the State Government.
- Applicants working in Government / Semi-Government / Public Sector Undertakings or autonomous bodies, must with the completed Application Form routed through proper channel or along with “No Objection Certificate” from their current employer.