Northern Railway Latest Notification For 118 Multi Tasking Staff
Northern Railway Recruitment 2019: Northern Railway Recruitment Board is officially out of the recruitment notification for 118 candidates to fill their Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) jobs in All over Delhi. The aspirants who are looking for the Indian Railway jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Also, the online application for the Northern Railway Latest Notification 2019 will start on 14th September 2019. Interested aspirants should apply for the post before 13th October 2019 for Northern Railway Recruitment 2019. Furthermore, to know more information about Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) Careers, aspirants can refer below all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria for the Northern Railway Recruitment 2019 are given below.
Northern Railway Recruitment 2019 Latest Notification Details
|Name of the Board||Northern Railway Recruitment Board|
|Number of Vacancies||118|
|Name of the Posts||Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Starting Date to Apply||14th September 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||13th October 2019|
|Job Category||Railway Jobs|
Northern Railway Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
Northern Railway Recruitment Board has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2019. They invite 118 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details below.
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Multi-Tasking Staff- Commercial Department, Catering Unit – SERVICE SIDE||94|
|Multi-Tasking Staff- Commercial Department, Catering Unit – Cooking Side||24|
Northern Railway Recruitment 2019 Age Limit
To apply for the Northern Railway Recruitment Board job, the candidates required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. Check the age limit details below.
- The candidate should be aged between 18 to 33 years as on 01.01.2020. Relaxation in upper age limit for the following categories/communities in the table given below is applicable subject to the submission of requisite certificate
- Age relaxation please check official notification
Northern Railway Recruitment 2019 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Northern Railway Recruitment Board job opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Northern Railway Latest Notification 2019 entirely, Before applying to this job. You can check Northern Railway Recruitment Board job Qualification details below
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Multi-Tasking Staff- Commercial Department, Catering Unit – SERVICE SIDE||
|Multi-Tasking Staff- Commercial Department, Catering Unit – Cooking Side||
Northern Railway Recruitment 2019 Application Fee Details
To apply for the 118 Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) job in Northern Railway Recruitment Board, the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. Payment is to be paid online through credit card/debit card/ net banking. Application fee paid by the candidates who have not submitted their application or whose application is rejected, will not be refunded. All application service charges shall be borne by candidates only.
- Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred) only through Online Payment in favor of RRC/NR. The examination fee of Rs. 400/- will be refunded after deducting bank charges to a candidate who actually appeared in the written examination.
- For candidates belonging to SC/ST, Women, Minorities, PwBD, ExSM, Transgender and Economically Backward Classes: Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred Fifty) only. Examination Fee will be refunded after deducting bank charges to these Categories of Candidates only when they actually appear in the Written Examination.
How To Apply For Northern Railway Recruitment 2019
- Application Click in the BOX given at the end of the notification undertaking by the candidate that I have read carefully the notification with instructions given above to be complied with during the recruitment process.
- Click on APPLY ONLINE – LOGIN BOX will appear with two options i.e. Login for Already Registered Candidates & for New Registrations.
- Candidate Dashboard will appear as under in RED color which will turn into GREEN on stepwise completion. The candidate may complete the Online application from Part I to Part IV with the option to take print of the Payment slip and Application for future reference, if need be, in one go or in parts but must be completed in all respects within the last date given. Candidate to follow the instructions generated by software during the process of submitting ONLINE APPLICATION at every step.
- For more details please check below official notification