Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) Latest Notification For 914 Constable (Tradesmen) Vacancies
CISF Recruitment 2019: Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) is officially out of the recruitment notification for 914 candidates to fill their constables (Tradesmen) jobs in All over India. The aspirants who are looking for Police jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Also, the Offline application for the CISF Latest Notification 2019 will start on 23rd September 2019. Interested aspirants should apply for the post before 22nd October 2019 for CISF Recruitment 2019. Furthermore, to know more information about constables (Tradesmen) Careers, aspirants can refer below all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria for the CISF Recruitment 2019 are given below.
CISF Recruitment 2019 Latest Notification Details
|Name of the Board||Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)|
|Name of the Post||Constables (Tradesmen)|
|Number of Vacancies||914|
|Job Category||Police Jobs|
|Salary||Rs.21,700 – Rs.69,100|
|Starting Date to Apply||23rd September 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||22nd October 2019|
|Closing Date for North East Region||29th October 2019|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
CISF Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2019. They invite 914 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details below.
|Name of the Post/Trade||Number of Vacancies|
CISF Recruitment 2019 Age Limit
To apply for the Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) job, the candidates required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. Check the age limit details below.
- Between 18 to 23 years as on 01.08.2019. The candidate should not have been born earlier than 02.08.1996 and later than 01.08.2001.
CISF Recruitment 2019 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) job opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest CISF Latest Notification 2019 entirely, Before applying to this job. You can check Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) Job Qualification details below
- Matriculation or it’s equivalent from a recognized board for skilled trade ( Industrial Training Institute trained personnel will be preferred.)
- Matriculation or it’s equivalent from a recognized board for unskilled trades (i.e. Sweeper).
CISF Recruitment 2019 Application Fee Details
To apply for the 914 constables (Tradesmen) job in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. Application fee paid by the candidates who have not submitted their application or whose application is rejected, will not be refunded. All application service charges shall be borne by candidates only.
- UR, EWS &OBC categories : Rs.100
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-Servicemen who are eligible for reservation are exempted from paying fees
How To Apply For CISF Recruitment 2019
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested all relevant documents & IPO send to the concerned DIG of CISF Office as per Official Notification on or before 22.10.2019.
- Application once submitted cannot be modified. Hence utmost care should be taken to furnish the correct details before sending the application.
- The candidates must have their own personal mobile number and valid e-mail ID. They are also advised to retain the same mobile number and e-mail ID in use which they have mentioned in the application form because the important information may be given to the candidates through SMS or e-mail. Hence, for their own interest candidates should not give email ID/mobile numbers of others.
- For more details please check below official notification