NHAI Recruitment 2019 | Deputy Manager Posts | Last Date 31.10.2019 | Apply Online Latest 30 Job Vacancies @ www.nhai.gov.in
NHAI Recruitment 2019: National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) is officially out the recruitment notification for 30 candidates to fill their Deputy Manager jobs in All over India. The aspirants who are looking for the Central Govt jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Also, the online application for the NHAI Latest Notification 2019 will start on 1st October 2019. Interested aspirants should apply for the post before 31st October 2019 for NHAI Recruitment 2019. Furthermore, to know more information about Deputy Manager Careers, aspirants can refer below all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria for the NHAI Recruitment 2019 are given below.
NHAI Recruitment 2019 Latest Notification Details
|Name of the Board||National Highway Authority Of India (NHAI)|
|Name of the Post||Deputy Manager|
|No of Vacancies||30|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Starting Date to Apply||01st October 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||31st October 2019|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Salary||Rs.15,600-39,100/- + Grade Pay of Rs.5400/-|
NHAI Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2019. They invite 30 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details below.
Post Name No of Posts Deputy Manager 30 Total 30
NHAI Recruitment 2019 Age Limit
To apply for the National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) job, the candidates required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. Check the age limit details below.
- The age limit should not exceed 30 years for this recruitment.
- The upper age limit is relaxable as per Govt. of India instructions applicable for different categories.
NHAI Recruitment 2019 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) job opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest NHAI Latest Notification 2019 entirely, before applying to this job. You can check National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) Job Qualification details below
- Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University / Institute;
How To Apply For NHAI Recruitment 2019
- By direct recruitment on the basis of a valid Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) Score 2019 in Civil Engineering discipline.
- The applicant may visit NHAI website www.nhai.gov.in for applying Online. It may be accessed on Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Click on the tab About Us → Recruitment → Vacancies → current. Click on the advertisement of Deputy Manager (Technical) → Online Application
- Fill up the form and furnish the requisite information
- For more details please check official notification