Delhi Police Recruitment 2019 | Head Constable (Ministerial) Posts | Total Vacancies 554 | Last Date 13-11-2019| Apply online @ www.delhipolice.nic.in
Delhi Police Recruitment 2019: Delhi Police Department is officially out of the recruitment notification for 554 candidates to fill their Head Constables (Ministerial) jobs in All over Delhi. The aspirants who are looking for the State Govt jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Also, the online application for the Delhi Police Latest Notification 2019 will start on 14th October 2019. Interested aspirants should apply for the post before 13th November 2019 for Delhi Police Recruitment 2019. Furthermore, to know more information about Head Constables (Ministerial) Careers, aspirants can refer below all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria for the Delhi Police Recruitment 2019 are given below.
Delhi Police Recruitment 2019 Latest Notification Details
|Organization Name||Delhi Police|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Head Constable (Ministerial)|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||14.10.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||13.11.2019|
Delhi Police Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
Delhi Police Department has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2019. They invite 554 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details below.
|Delhi Police Recruitment 2019 – Delhi Police Vacancy 2019 Details|
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Head Constables (Ministerial)||554|
|Delhi Police Jobs 2019 – Category Wise Vacancy Details|
|Head Constable (Ministerial)|
|UR – 140||UR – 69|
|EWS – 37||EWS – 18|
|OBC – 86||OBC – 42|
|SC -56||SC – 27|
|ST – 53||ST – 26|
|Total = 372||Total = 182|
|Total = 554 Vacancies|
Delhi Police Recruitment 2019 Age Limit
To apply for the Delhi Police Department job, the candidates required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. Check the age limit details below.
- Candidates Should be Minimum 18 Years to 25 Years for UR/EWS Candidates (i.e. Candidates Born Not Before 02.07.1994 and Not Later than 01.07.2001), relaxation for Following Category of Candidates upto the Age of:-
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
Delhi Police Recruitment 2019 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Delhi Police Department job opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Delhi Police Latest Notification 2019 entirely, before applying to this job. You can check Delhi Police Department job Qualification details below
- 10+2 (Senior Secondary) pass from a recognized Board at the time of filling of Application Form.
- Professional Knowledge –
- Speed in English Typing on Computer-30 Words per Minute
- Speed in Hindi Typing on Computer-25 Words per Minute
Delhi Police Recruitment 2019 Application Fee Details
To apply for the 554 Head Constables (Ministerial) job in Delhi Police Department, the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. Payment is to be paid online through credit card/debit card/ net banking. Application fee paid by the candidates who have not submitted their application or whose application is rejected, will not be refunded. All application service charge shall be borne by candidates only.
- Mode of payment of fee payable Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only).
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, and Scheduled Tribes and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying fee, as per rules/instructions of Department of Personnel and Training, Government of India.
How To Apply For Delhi Police Recruitment 2019
- Interested and eligible candidates can go to official website delhipolice.nic.in.
- Click “Recruitment” to find the advertisement for Constable posts, click on the advertisement.
- Delhi Police Constable Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply to enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally, click submit button and take the print of the application form.
- For more details please check Official Notification Below