Arogyakeralam Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019
Applications are invited from the qualified candidates for the recruitment for the following post on contract basis under District Health & Family Welfare Society, National Health Mission, Kasaragod as detailed below and on the terms and conditions shown below:
Arogyakeralam Latest Notification Details
|Organization||Arogyakeralam (National Health Mission)|
|Post Name||Staff Nurse|
|Method of Appointment||Contract Basis|
|Qualification||BSc (Nursing)/General Nursing with Kerala Nurses & Midwifery Council Registration|
|Age||Maximum 40 years as on 01.04.2019|
General Terms and Conditions for Arogyakeralam Staff nurse recruitment
- Interested qualified candidates should submit their application in the prescribed format, duly signed, along with the self-attested copies of the relevant documents to prove educational qualification, age experience etc, to the District Programme Manager, National Health Mission (Arogyakeralam), Near Govt School of Nursing, Court road, Hosdurg, Kanhangad-671315 and should be reached on or before 20/09/2019 at 5 PM by post or in person (application through the e-mail will not be accepted). Application format can be downloaded from the website www.arogyakeralam.gov.in (opportunities) regarding this notification.
- Applications not in the prescribed format will be summarily rejected.
- Selection will be on the basis of educational qualification, experience, and performance in the objective type is written test and interview (No written test for the selection, if the number of candidates is less)
- The validity of the rank list will be one year from the date of publication or otherwise decided.
- The successful candidates will be appointed on a contract basis under District Health & Family Welfare Society (Arogyakeralam), Kasaragod. The appointed candidates should execute an agreement with the Society in stamp paper (cost of stamp paper presently Rs.200/-).
- For more details please check below notification