Arogyakeralam Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2019
Arogyakeralam under the National Health Mission invited online application from eligible candidates for the post of Data Entry Operator on a contract basis. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online before 17th September 2019. Furthermore, to know more information about Data Entry Operator Career aspirants can refer below all details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria for the Arogyakeralam Data Entry Recruitment 2019 are given below.
Arogyakeralam Latest Notification Details
|Organization||Arogyakeralam (National Health Mission)|
|Post Name||Data Entry Operator|
|Method of Appointment||Contract Basis|
|Qualification||Any degree with DCA. The skill tests required in through knowledge in English and Malayalam editor ISM / Thoolika with one-year post qualification experience|
|Age||Maximum 40 years as on 01.08.2019|
General Terms and Conditions or contract Basis
- The applications forwarded other than through www.arogyakeralam.gov.in will not be considered
- The application that is not complete in all respect in all respect will not be considered for shortlisting
- Examination Fee Rs.250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and fifty only). The amount should be deposited in the bank in Account no.626201086917 with ICIC bank in the name of State Programme Manager (Admin and Training). The receipt/Counterfoil foil should be attached in the application when you are applying for a job in the online portal
How To Apply For Arogyakeralam Latest Notification
- To apply for a vacancy with Arogyakeralam, you should be registered the user in the Arogyakeralam Recruitment Portal
- Please register yourself by clicking the “Register Here” given above, if you are not a registered user
- While registering please provide a valid email id only. We will be sending a verification email to your email id.
- Only after you click on the verification link sent to your email id, you will be able to login to the website.
- Please login using your username and password to apply for a job, if you are a registered user
- You need to scan a copy of the following documents to submit the application.
- Passport size photograph(Max size 30kb)
- SSLC book/tenth standard certificate(Max size 500kb)
- Qualification certificates(Max size 500kb)
- Experience certificates, if required(Max size 500kb)
- Demand Draft of notified fee in favor of State Mission Director, State health & family welfare society payable at Thiruvanathapuram.
- For more details please check below official notification