NABARD Latest Recruitment Notification For Development Assistant Posts
NABARD Recruitment 2019: The National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) is officially out of the recruitment notification for 91 candidates to fill their Development Assistant jobs in All over India. The aspirants who are looking for Banking jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Also, the online application for the NABARD Latest Notification 2019 will start on 14th September 2019. Interested aspirants should apply for the post before 2nd October 2019 for NABARD Recruitment 2019. Furthermore, to know more information about Development Assistant Careers, aspirants can refer below all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria for the NABARD Recruitment 2019 are given below.
NABARD Recruitment 2019 Latest Notification Details
|Name of the Board||National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)|
|Name of the Post||Development Assistant (General) & Development Assistant (Hindi)|
|Number of Vacancies||91|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Notification Release Date||10th September 2019|
|Starting Date to Apply||14th September 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||2nd October 2019|
|NABARD Development Assistant Phase 1 Exam Date||October 2019|
|NABARD Development Assistant Phase II Exam Date||November 2019|
|Job Location||All Over India|
NABARD Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
The National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2019. They invite 91 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details below.
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Development Assistant (General)||82|
|Development Assistant (Hindi)||09|
NABARD Recruitment 2019 Age Limit
To apply for The National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) job, the candidates required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. Check the age limit details below.
- Between 18 and 35 years.
- Candidates born not earlier than 02-09-1984 and no later than 01-09-2001 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply
- The upper age limit will be relaxed as under:
|Name of the Category||Age Relaxation|
|SC/ ST||5 Years|
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 Years|
|Disabled Persons||10 Years|
|Ex-Servicemen||To the extent of service rendered by them in Armed Forces plus an additional period of 3 years subject to a maximum of 50 years|
|Widows/divorced women/ women judicially separated who are not remarried||By 10 years|
|Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the Kashmir Division of the State of Jammu and Kashmir between 1st January 1980 and 31st December 1989.||By 5 years|
NABARD Recruitment 2019 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various The National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) job opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest NABARD Latest Notification 2019 entirely, Before applying to this job. You can check the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) job Qualification details below
|Name Of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Development Assistant||Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks|
|Development Assistant (Hindi)||Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University in English/Hindi medium with Hindi and English as a compulsory or elective subject with a minimum of 50% marks|
NABARD Recruitment 2019 Application Fee Details
To apply for the 91 Development Assistant job in The National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD), the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. Payment is to be paid online through credit card/debit card/ net banking. Application fee paid by the candidates who have not submitted their application or whose application is rejected, will not be refunded. All application service charges shall be borne by candidates only.
- General Category – Rs.400/- (+50 Intimation Charges)
- SC/ST – (+50 Intimation Charges)
How To Apply For NABARD Recruitment 2019
- Candidates to visit the NABARD’s website www.nabard.org– career notices click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details, and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. The candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications are given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment. 12. Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- For more details please check below notification