IBPS Latest Clerk Notification 2019
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is officially out the recruitment notification for 12075 candidates to fill their Clerk jobs in All over India. The aspirants who are looking for Banking jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Also, the online application for the IBPS Latest Notification 2019 will start on 17th September 2019. Interested aspirants should apply for the post before 9th October 2019 for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019. Furthermore, to know more information about Clerk Careers, aspirants can refer below all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria for the IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019 are given below.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019 Latest Notification Details
|Organization Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Name of the Post||Clerk (Clerical Cadre)|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Starting Date to Apply||17th September 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||09th October 2019|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2019. They invite 12075 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details below.
|Name of the State||Number of Vacancies|
|Andaman & Nicobar||14|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||04|
|Daman & Diu||02|
|Jammu & Kashmir||63|
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019 Age Limit
To apply for the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) job, the candidates required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. Check the age limit details below.
- Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 28 years
- A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.09.1991 and not later than 01.09.1999 (both dates inclusive)
|Name of the Category||Age Relaxation|
|SC/ ST||5 Years|
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 Years|
|Disabled Persons||10 Years|
|Persons ordinarily domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||5 Years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 Years|
|Widows, divorced women, and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried||9 Years|
|Regular employees of the Union Carbide Factory, Bhopal retrenched from service (Applicable to Madhya Pradesh state only)||5 Years|
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) job opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest IBPS Latest Notification 2019 entirely, Before applying to this job. You can check the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Job Qualification details below
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute
- Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019 Application Fee Details
To apply for the 12075 Clerk job in the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS), the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. Payment is to be paid online through credit card/debit card/ net banking. Application fee paid by the candidates who have not submitted their application or whose application is rejected, will not be refunded. All application service charges shall be borne by candidates only.
- Rs. 600 /- (inclusive of GST) for all others
- Rs. 100/- (inclusive of GST) for SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM candidates
How To Apply For IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019
- Candidates can apply online only from 17.09.2019 to 09.10.2019 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the completion of this round of Common Recruitment Process. IBPS may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to/of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account.
- For more details please check below notification