Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment 2021: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Kerala Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Malabar Cancer Centre (MCC) has released an employment notification of the Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment 2021 on its official website https://mcc.kerala.gov.in/. Through this latest Malabar Cancer Centre (MCC) recruitment, Online Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 22 vacancies for the posts of Staff Nurse, Assistant Pharmacist, Technician Clinical Lab, Vice Principal Professor, Assistant Professor, Lecturer, Assistant Lecturer and others. Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in Malabar Cancer Centre (MCC) can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
|Online Application Commencement from||15th October 2021|
|Last date to Submit Online Application||25th October 2021|
Malabar Cancer Centre (MCC) Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Kerala Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Malabar Cancer Centre (MCC). After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the Malabar Cancer Centre (MCC) official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment 2021 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||Malabar Cancer Centre (MCC)|
|Job Type||Kerala Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Temporary Recruitment|
|Post Name||Staff Nurse, Assistant Pharmacist, Technician Clinical Lab, Vice Principal Professor, Assistant Professor, Lecturer, Assistant Lecturer and others|
|Job Location||All Over Kerala|
|Salary||Rs.12,000 – 70,000|
|Application Start||15th October 2021|
|Last date for submission of application||25th October 2021|
Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment 2021 Latest Vacancy Details
Malabar Cancer Centre (MCC) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2020. They invite 22 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|Techician Clinical Lab||01|
|Vice Prinicipal Professor||01|
|Resident Staff Nurse||05|
|Resident Endoscopy Technician||01|
|Resident Technical Bio-Chemistry||01|
Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment 2021 Age Limit Details
To apply for the Malabar Cancer Centre (MCC) Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check official Notification by the help of below mentioned direct Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment 2021 notification link. Check the age limit details below.
|Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|Staff Nurse||Below 35years|
|Assistant Pharmacist||Below 35 years.|
|Techician Clinical Lab||Below 35- years|
|Vice Prinicipal Professor||Below 50- years|
|Assistant Professor||Below40- years|
|Lecture||Below 35- years|
|Assistant Lecturer||Below 35- years|
|Resident Pharmacist||Below 30- years|
|Resident Staff Nurse||Below 30- years|
|Resident Endoscopy Technician||Below 30- years|
|Resident Technical Bio-Chemistry||Below 30- years|
Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill the Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment 2021 application form requested to check their education qualification required for various Malabar Cancer Centre (MCC) opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment 2021 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Malabar Cancer Centre (MCC) job Qualification details below.
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications & Experience|
|Staff Nurse||1. General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) with 3 years experience in a Multispecialty Hospital with not less than 200 beds, preferably in cancer treatment.|
2. Kerala Nursing Council Registration/ Indian Nursing Council Registration
|Assistant Pharmacist||Diploma in Pharmacy + 5 years Experience in a Multispecialty Hospital|
|Techician Clinical Lab||BSc MLT|
|Vice Prinicipal Professor||Master’s Degree in NursingDesirable: M Phil (N)/ PhD (N)Experience: 12 years experience after M.Sc (N), out of which 10 years should be a teaching experience with a minimum of 8 years in collegiate program|
|Assistant Professor||Master’s Degree in Nursing with Specialization in|
1. Pediatric & Child Health
2. Obstetrics & Gynecology
|Lecture||Master’s Degree in Nursing with a specialization|
1. Pediatric & Child Health
2. Obstetrics & Gynecology
|Assistant Lecturer||Master’s Degree in Nursing or BSc (N)/ Post Basic B.Sc (N) with 1 Year clinical Experience|
|Resident Pharmacist||D Pharm/ B Pharma|
|Resident Staff Nurse||1. B.Sc Nursing/ GNM/ Post Basic Diploma in Oncology Nursing|
2. Valid Kerala Nursing Council Registration Certificate
|Resident Endoscopy Technician||Diploma in Endoscopy|
|Resident Technical Bio-Chemistry||B.Sc/ M.Sc Medical Bio-Chemistry|
Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment 2021 Application Fee Details
To apply for the Latest 22 Vacancies in Malabar Cancer Centre (MCC), the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. Application fees once paid will not be refunded. The applicants claiming fee exemption should possess a valid certificate of the respective category as on the last date of submission of online application. Payment is to be paid online through credit card/debit card/ net banking. Candidates who apply only the application form without paying the application fee will reject the application without any warning. All application service charge shall be borne by candidates only.
- Contract staff: Application fee Rs. 50/- (Rupees fifty only) for SC/ ST category and Rs. 250/-
- Trainee: Application fee Rs. 0.00/- (Rupees Zero) for SC/ ST category and Rs. 100/-
How To Apply For Latest Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment 2021 notification from 15th October 2021. The last date to apply Online for Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment 2021 until 25th October 2021. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. Check out the Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment 2021 notification PDF below. First of all, candidates must check the official website, which is https://mcc.kerala.gov.in/.
- Then go to the Malabar Cancer Centre (MCC) website Notification panel and check the link of particular Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment 2021 Notification.
- If you are eligible for this, then click on the apply Online link.
- A new tab will be opened with an Application fee in it.
- Now fill the form with necessary details of the candidate document and as per the instructions.
- Pay the Application fee as per the instructions of Notification.
- Click on the submit link to submit the Application form.
- Download it and take a printout of the Application form for future uses and references.
Essential Instructions for Fill Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment 2021 Online Application Form
- The candidates must read the Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment 2021 Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Online application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment 2021 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the Malabar Cancer Centre (MCC) Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment 2021 Online Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please check Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment 2021 official notification below