FCI Recruitment 2021: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Central Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Food Corporation of India (FCI) has released an employment notification of the FCI Recruitment 2021 on its official website http://fci.gov.in/. Through this latest Food Corporation of India (FCI) recruitment, Online Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 860 vacancies for the posts of Watchman. Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in Food Corporation of India (FCI) can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
|Online Application Commencement from||11th October 2021|
|Last date to Submit Online Application||10th November 2021|
Food Corporation of India (FCI) Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Central Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Food Corporation of India (FCI). After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the Food Corporation of India (FCI) official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|FCI Recruitment 2021 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||Food Corporation of India (FCI)|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Salary||Rs.23,300 – 64,000|
|Application Start||11th October 2021|
|Last date for submission of application||10th November 2021|
FCI Recruitment 2021 Latest Vacancy Details
Food Corporation of India (FCI) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2020. They invite 860 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
|Post Name||No Of Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Watchman||860||23300 – 64000/-|
FCI Recruitment 2021 Age Limit Details
To apply for the Food Corporation of India (FCI) Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check official Notification by the help of below mentioned direct FCI Recruitment 2021 notification link. Check the age limit details below.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Watchman||18 to 25 Years|
FCI Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill the FCI Recruitment 2021 application form are requested to check their education qualification required for various Food Corporation of India (FCI) opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest FCI Recruitment 2021 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Food Corporation of India (FCI) job Qualification details below.
|Watchman||8th (Middle) Slandered Passed.|
FCI Recruitment 2021 Application Fee Details
To apply for the Latest 860 Vacancies in Food Corporation of India (FCI), the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. Application fees once paid will not be refunded. The applicants claiming fee exemption should possess a valid certificate of the respective category as on the last date of submission of online application. Payment is to be paid online through credit card/debit card/ net banking. Candidates who apply only the application form without paying the application fee will reject the application without any warning. All application service charge shall be borne by candidates only.
|Name of the Community||Fee Details|
|For General/OBC/EWS category||Rs.250/-|
|For SC/ST/PWD/Female category||Nil|
How To Apply For Latest FCI Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the FCI Recruitment 2021 notification from 11th October 2021. The last date to apply Online for FCI Recruitment 2021 until 10th November 2021. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. Check out the FCI Recruitment 2021 notification PDF below. First of all, candidates must check the official website, which is http://fci.gov.in/.
- Then go to the Food Corporation of India (FCI) website Notification panel and check the link of particular FCI Recruitment 2021 Notification.
- If you are eligible for this, then click on the apply Online link.
- A new tab will be opened with an Application fee in it.
- Now fill the form with necessary details of the candidate document and as per the instructions.
- Pay the Application fee as per the instructions of Notification.
- Click on the submit link to submit the Application form.
- Download it and take a printout of the Application form for future uses and references.
Essential Instructions for Fill FCI Recruitment 2021 Online Application Form
- The candidates must read the FCI Recruitment 2021 Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Online application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the FCI Recruitment 2021 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the Food Corporation of India (FCI) Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the FCI Recruitment 2021 Online Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please check FCI Recruitment 2021 official notification below