Join Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019 | Navik (Domestic Branch) 10th Entry – 01/2020 Batch | Last Date 08.11.2019 | Apply mode: online | Website @ joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019: Indian Coast Guard is officially out of the recruitment notification for candidates to fill their Navik (Cook & Steward) jobs in All over India. The aspirants who are looking for the Central Govt jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Also, the online application for the Indian Coast Guard Latest Notification 2019 will start on 30th October 2019. Interested aspirants should apply for the post before 08th November 2019 for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019. Furthermore, to know more information about Navik (Cook & Steward) Careers, aspirants can refer below all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria for the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019 are given below.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019 Latest Notification Details
|Organization Name||Indian Coast Guard|
|Job Type||Central govt. / Defence|
|Job Name||Navik (Domestic Branch) – Cook & Steward|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Vacancy||Various (01/2020 Batch)|
|Starting date for submission of online application||30.10.2019|
|Last date for submission of online application||08.11.2019|
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
Indian Coast Guard has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2019. They invite Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details below.
- Navik (Domestic Branch )
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019 Age Limit
To apply for the Indian Coast Guard job, the candidates required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. Check the age limit details below.
- 18 to 22 years as on 01 Apr 2020 i.e. born between 01 Apr 1998 to 31 Mar 2002, both dates are inclusive. (Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates).
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Indian Coast Guard job opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Indian Coast Guard Latest Notification 2019 entirely, before applying to this job. You can check Indian Coast Guard job Qualification details below
- 10th Class with 50% marks in aggregate from a board of Education recognized by Central/State Government.
How To Apply For Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019
- Applications will be accepted ‘Online only’ from 30 Oct to 08 Nov 2019 till 1700 Hrs. Candidates are to log on to www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in and click on opportunities button.
- The important instructions for filling of online application are:-
- (i) The Name of the Candidate, Father and Mother’s name and date of birth should be mentioned as per 10th class certificate.
- (ii) Indicate the exact percentage of 10th class up to two decimals and this is not to be rounded off.
- (iii) Filling up of information like personal e-mail ID and mobile number of the candidates are compulsory. The date, time and Centre of the written examination and other information will be informed through Coast Guard Recruitment website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- (iv) The application provides a choice of only One Centre for examination. The candidates are to choose Centre from the list mentioned against each state to which he belongs to.
- For more details please check official Notification below