IOCL Recruitment 2019 | Trade Apprentice & Technician Apprentice Posts | Total Vacancies 1574 | Last Date 15.11.2019 | Apply online @ www.iocl.com
IOCL Recruitment 2019: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) is officially out of the recruitment notification for 1574 candidates to fill their Trade Apprentice & Technician Apprentice jobs in All over India. The aspirants who are looking for the Central Govt jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Also, the online application for the IOCL Latest Notification 2019 will start on 25th October 2019. Interested aspirants should apply for the post before 15th November 2019 for IOCL Recruitment 2019. Furthermore, to know more information about Trade Apprentice & Technician Apprentice Careers, aspirants can refer below all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria for the IOCL Recruitment 2019 are given below.
IOCL Recruitment 2019 Latest Notification Details
|Organization Name||Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Trade Apprentice & Technician Apprentice|
|Job Location||Guwahati [Assam], Barauni [Bihar], Gujarat, Haldia [WB], Madhura [UP], Panipat [Haryana], Digboi [Assam], Bongaigaon [Assam] & Paradip [Odisha]|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||25.10.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||15.11.2019|
IOCL Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2019. They invite 1574 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details below.
|Name of the Refinery||No of Vacancy|
IOCL Recruitment 2019 Age Limit
To apply for the Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) job, the candidates required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. Check the age limit details below.
- Minimum 18 years and maximum age shall be 24 years as on 31.10.2019 for General/EWS candidates.
- Relaxation of upper age limit to SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/PwBD candidates shall be extended as per Govt. guidelines.
IOCL Recruitment 2019 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) job opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest IOCL Latest Notification 2019 entirely, before applying to this job. You can check Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) job Qualification details below
- The prescribed qualification for Class XII / Graduate / Diploma holders should be from a recognized Board/University/Institute as a regular full-time course in the relevant trade/discipline with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST and PwBD category candidates for the seats reserved for them) in aggregate.
How To Apply For IOCL Recruitment 2019
- Applications are invited by IndianOil for Apprenticeship at its Refineries at Guwahati, Digboi, Bongaigaon (all 3 in Assam) Barauni (Bihar), Vadodara (Gujarat), Haldia (West Bengal), Mathura (UP), Panipat (Haryana) and Paradip (Odisha).
- A candidate can apply for apprenticeship in any one of the Refinery units of his choice.
- Option for exercising the choice of a Refinery unit has been provided in the application menu (on-line application portal) which shall open at 10.00 hours on 25.10.2019 and close at 17.00 hours on 15.11.2019.
- For more details please check official notification below