HQ Infantry School Recruitment 2022: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Central Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. HQ, The Infantry School, Mhow has released an employment notification of the HQ Infantry School Recruitment 2022 on its official website https://indianarmy.nic.in/. Through this latest HQ, The Infantry School, Mhow recruitment, Offline Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 101 vacancies for the posts of Group C. Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in HQ, The Infantry School, Mhow can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
|Offline Application Commencement from||18th June 2022|
|Last date to Submit Offline Application||25th July 2022|
HQ, The Infantry School, Mhow Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Central Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Offline application on the main website for Latest recruitment of HQ, The Infantry School, Mhow. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the HQ, The Infantry School, Mhow official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|HQ Infantry School Recruitment 2022 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||HQ, The Infantry School, Mhow|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Advt No||Davp: 10152/11/0003/2223 EN 12/85|
|Post Name||Group C|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Salary||Rs.19,900 – 81,100|
|Application Start||18th June 2022|
|Last date for submission of application||25th July 2022|
HQ Infantry School Recruitment 2022 Latest Vacancy Details
HQ, The Infantry School, Mhow has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2022. They invite 101 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
|S.No||Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Recruitment Post at Infantry School, Mhow Station|
|2.||Lower Division Clerk||10|
|4.||Civilian Motor Driver||19|
|Recruitment Post at JL Wing, The Infantry School, Belgaum (Karnataka) Station|
|8.||Lower Division Clerk||08|
|10.||Civilian Motor Driver (OG)||13|
|12.||Artist or Model Maker||01|
HQ Infantry School Recruitment 2022 Age Limit Details
To apply for the HQ, The Infantry School, Mhow Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check official Notification by the help of below mentioned direct HQ Infantry School Recruitment 2022 notification link. Check the age limit details below.
|1. Draughtsman – 18-27 years|
|2. Lower Division Clerk – 18-25 years|
|3. Stenographer Grade-II – 18-25 years|
|4. Civilian Motor Driver (OG) – 18-27 years|
|5. Cook – 18-25 years|
|6. Translator – 18-25 years|
|7. Barber – 18-25 years|
|8. Lower Division Clerk – 18-25 years|
|9. Stenographer Grade-II – 18-25 years|
|10. Civilian Motor Driver (OG) – 18-27 years|
|11. Cook – 18-25 years|
|12. Artist or Model Maker – 18-27 years|
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through HQ Infantry School official Notification 2022 for more reference
HQ Infantry School Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill the HQ Infantry School Recruitment 2022 application form requested to check their education qualification required for various HQ, The Infantry School, Mhow opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest HQ Infantry School Recruitment 2022 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check HQ, The Infantry School, Mhow job Qualification details below.
|S.No||Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications|
|1.||Stenographer||12th pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.Skill Test Norms:Dictation: 10 minutes @ 80 w.p.m.Transcription: 50 minutes (Eng), 65 minutes (Hindi) (on a computer)|
|2.||Lower Division Clerk||12th class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.English Typing @ 35 words per minute on a computer or Hindi typing @ 30 words per minute on computer (35 words per minute and 30 words per minute corresponding to 10500/ 9000 key depressions per hour on an average of 5 key depressions for each word).|
|3.||Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade)||Matriculation.Must possess a Civilian Driving license for heavy vehicles and two years of experience driving such vehicles.|
|4.||Cook||Matriculation or equivalent; andMust have knowledge of Indian Cooking and proficiency in trade.|
|5.||Translator||12th pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or UniversityProficiency in Hindi, Certificate equivalent to Visharad/ Bhusan/ KovidDiploma in Computer Application from a recognized Institution.|
|6.||Barber||Matriculation pass or equivalent from recognized Board with proficiency in Barber’s trade job|
|7.||Draughtsman||Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or Institution andDiploma in draughtsmanship of a minimum duration of two years from a recognized Institute.|
|8.||Artist or Model Maker||Matriculation from a recognized board or Institution andCertificate in Drawing from a recognized Institute.|
HQ Infantry School Recruitment 2022 Application Fee Details
To apply for the Latest 101 Vacancies in HQ, The Infantry School, Mhow, the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. Application fees once paid will not be refunded.
- Crossed Indian Postal Order (IPO) or Demand Draft worth Rs.50/- in favour of the Commandant, The Infantry School, Mhow. For the Post mentioned in Table 1 and for the post mentioned in Table 2 in favor of the Commander, Junior Leaders Wing, The Infantry School, Belgaum
- Candidates belonging to SC/ ST, if they are applying for reserved category are exempted from application fees and Persons with disability and Ex-Serviceman are also exempted from the application fee
How To Apply For Latest HQ Infantry School Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Offline for the HQ Infantry School Recruitment 2022 notification from 18th June 2022. The last date to apply Offline for HQ Infantry School Recruitment 2022 until 25th July 2022. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. Check out the HQ Infantry School Recruitment 2022 notification PDF below. First of all, candidates must check the official website, which is https://indianarmy.nic.in/.
- Download the Official Notification from the link given above.
- Check the Eligibility Criteria before applying for the vacancies.
- Download the application form and attach the required documents along with the application fees IPO/ DD.
- Write on the envelope containing the application form “Application For the Post of ………”
- Send the application form to the address for which unit you are applying
- Address for Mhow Vacancies “The Presiding Officer, Civilian Direct Recruitment, Application Scrutiny Board, The Infantry School, Mhow (MP) – 453441”
- Address for Belgaum Vacancies “The Presiding Officer, Civilian Direct Recruitment, Application Scrutiny Board, Junior Leaders Wing, The Infantry School, Belgaum (Karnataka)”
Essential Instructions for Fill HQ Infantry School Recruitment 2022 Offline Application Form
- The candidates must read the HQ Infantry School Recruitment 2022 Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Offline application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the HQ Infantry School Recruitment 2022 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the HQ, The Infantry School, Mhow Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the HQ Infantry School Recruitment 2022 Offline Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please check HQ Infantry School Recruitment 2022 official notification below