ANERT Kerala Recruitment 2022: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Kerala Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Agency for New and Renewable Energy Research and Technology (ANERT) has released an employment notification of the ANERT Kerala Recruitment 2022 on its official website https://anert.gov.in/. Through this latest Agency for New and Renewable Energy Research and Technology (ANERT) recruitment, Online Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 40 vacancies for the posts of Project Engineer, Assistant Accounts Officer, and Assistant Project Engineer, Project Assistant (IT) and Technical Assistant. Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in Agency for New and Renewable Energy Research and Technology (ANERT) can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
|Online Application Commencement from||16th June 2022|
|Last date to Submit Online Application||29th June 2022|
Agency for New and Renewable Energy Research and Technology (ANERT) Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Kerala Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Agency for New and Renewable Energy Research and Technology (ANERT). After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the Agency for New and Renewable Energy Research and Technology (ANERT) official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|ANERT Kerala Recruitment 2022 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||Agency for New and Renewable Energy Research and Technology (ANERT)|
|Job Type||Kerala Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Temporary Recruitment|
|Advt No||No. ANERT/CMD/001/2022|
|Post Name||Project Engineer, Assistant Accounts Officer, Assistant Project Engineer, Project Assistant (IT) and Technical Assistant|
|Job Location||All Over Kerala|
|Salary||Rs.20,000 – 35,000|
|Application Start||16th June 2022|
|Last date for submission of application||29th June 2022|
ANERT Kerala Recruitment 2022 Latest Vacancy Details
Agency for New and Renewable Energy Research and Technology (ANERT) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2022. They invite 40 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
|Project Engineer||Head Office – 08 nos.||Rs. 35,000/-|
|Assistant Accounts Officer||Head Office – 02 nos.||Rs. 30,000/-|
|Assistant Project Engineer||Head Office – 05 nos.|
District Office –05 nos.
|Project Assistant (IT)||Head Office – 02 nos.||Rs. 23,000/-|
|Technical Assistant||Head Office – 04 nos.|
District Office – 14 nos.
ANERT Kerala Recruitment 2022 Age Limit Details
To apply for the Agency for New and Renewable Energy Research and Technology (ANERT) Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check official Notification by the help of below mentioned direct ANERT Kerala Recruitment 2022 notification link. Check the age limit details below.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Assistant Accounts Officer||35|
|Assistant Project Engineer||35|
|Project Assistant (IT)||35|
ANERT Kerala Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill the ANERT Kerala Recruitment 2022 application form requested to check their education qualification required for various Agency for New and Renewable Energy Research and Technology (ANERT) opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest ANERT Kerala Recruitment 2022 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Agency for New and Renewable Energy Research and Technology (ANERT) job Qualification details below.
|Project Engineer||M.Tech in Electronic & Communication/ Energy Systems/ Power Systems/ Applied Electronics & Instrumentation/ Renewable Energy/ Energy Management Engineering with minimum two years’ experience in Renewable Energy field|
|Assistant Accounts Officer||CA Inter/CMA Inter with minimum one year experience|
|Assistant Project Engineer||B.Tech in Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics/ Applied Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Mechanical/ Computer Engineering with minimum three years’ experience in Renewable Energy field|
|Project Assistant (IT)||B.Tech in Computer Science/ Information Technology with minimum one year experience|
|Technical Assistant||Diploma in Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electrical/ Electronics/Instrumentation/ Mechanical Engineering with minimum three years’ experience in Renewable Energy field |
B.Tech in Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics/ Applied Electronics & Instrumentation/ Mechanical/ Computer Engineering with minimum one year experience in Renewable Energy field
How To Apply For Latest ANERT Kerala Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the ANERT Kerala Recruitment 2022 notification from 16th June 2022. The last date to apply Online for ANERT Kerala Recruitment 2022 until 29th June 2022. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. Check out the ANERT Kerala Recruitment 2022 notification PDF below. First of all, candidates must check the official website, which is https://anert.gov.in/.
- The applicants are required to go through the detailed notification carefully and decide about their eligibility for this recruitment before applying and shall enter the particulars completely online.
- ANERT shall not be responsible for any discrepancy in submitting the Online application.
- Applicants must compulsorily fill-up all relevant fields of the online application.
- Incomplete/incorrect application form will be summarily rejected. ANERT under any circumstances will not entertain the information, if any, furnished by the candidate subsequently. Applicants should be careful in filling- up the application form at the time of Submission. If any lapse is detected during the scrutiny, the candidature will be rejected even though he/she comes through the final stage of the recruitment process or even at a later stage.
Essential Instructions for Fill ANERT Kerala Recruitment 2022 Online Application Form
- The candidates must read the ANERT Kerala Recruitment 2022 Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Online application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the ANERT Kerala Recruitment 2022 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the Agency for New and Renewable Energy Research and Technology (ANERT) Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the ANERT Kerala Recruitment 2022 Online Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please check ANERT Kerala Recruitment 2022 official notification below