Anna University (NHHID) Office Assistant Recruitment 2019
Anna University (NHHID) Recruitment 2019: The National Hub for Healthcare Instrumentation Development (NHHID) is funded by the Department of Science and Technology for carrying out mission-oriented projects related to healthcare instrumentation development, invites application for the Ofﬁce Assistant post for the Project Titled “Medical Device Development and Commercialization”. Interested Candidates should submit their CVs on or before 10.10.2019 along with an educational qualiﬁcation certiﬁcates to the Coordinator through post only to the below-mentioned address.
Anna University (NHHID) Recruitment 2019 Notification Details
|Organization||Anna University Chennai (NHHID)|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Office Assistant|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|No of Vacancy||01|
|Postal Address||The Coordinator, NHHID, Kalanjiyam Building, 2nd Floor, Opposite to Minning Engineering, CEG Campus, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025|
Anna University (NHHID) Recruitment 2019 – Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Anna University job opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Anna University Latest Notification 2019 entirely, Before applying to this job. You can check Anna University job Qualification details below
- Essential Must pass 8th standard from a recognized board or university
- Desirable Prior experience office assistance
Anna University (NHHID) Recruitment 2019 – Selection Procedure
The shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview after scrutinizing the applications. The actual date and time of interview will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates in due course by email
Anna University (NHHID) Recruitment 2019 -General Instructions
- Candidates attending the interview will do so at their own expense,
- Candidates should mention % of marks in the resume.
- These posts are purely temporary.
- Selected candidates have to report for their duty within 2 weeks after the interview.
- The duration of the fellowship would be co-terminus with the project.
- The selection criteria are as per the guidelines of Anna University, Chennai.
- For further details please contact Coordinator, NHHID, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025. Phone. +91-44-2235 7938, E-mail: [email protected]
How To Apply for Anna University (NHHID) Recruitment 2019
- Interested candidates need to submit their CV on or before 10.10.2019 along with educational qualification certificates to the coordinator through post only to the below-mentioned address.
- Address: Coordinator, NHHID, Kalanjiyam Building,2nd Floor, Opposite Mining Engineering, CEG Campus, Anna University, Chennai 600 025
- For more details please check below official notification