AIESL Recruitment 2019 | Assistant Supervisor Posts | Last Date 05.11.2019 | Apply Online | No Of Vacancy :170 |@ www.airindia.in
AIESL Recruitment 2019 | Assistant Supervisor AIESL Recruitment 2019: Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL) is officially out of the recruitment notification for 170 candidates to fill their Assistant Supervisor jobs in All over India. The aspirants who are looking for the Central Govt jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Also, the online application for the AIESL Latest Notification 2019 will start on 19th October 2019. Interested aspirants should apply for the post before 5th November 2019 for AIESL Recruitment 2019. Furthermore, to know more information about Assistant Supervisor Careers, aspirants can refer below all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria for the AIESL Recruitment 2019 are given below.
AIESL Recruitment 2019 Latest Notification Details
|Organization Name||Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL)|
|Job Type||Central Government|
|Advt No||Ref: AIESL/AS/2019/Corrigendum-I|
|Job Name||Assistant Supervisor|
|Total No. Of Vacancy||170|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date for Online Registration||19.10.2019|
|Last Date to apply online||05.11.2019|
AIESL Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2019. They invite 170 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details below.
|Name of the Region||Vacancy|
AIESL Recruitment 2019 Age Limit
To apply for the Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL) job, the candidates required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. Check the age limit details below.
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||33 years|
|For OBC||36 years|
|For SC/ST||38 years|
AIESL Recruitment 2019 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL) job opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest AIESL Latest Notification 2019 entirely, before applying to this job. You can check Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL) job Qualification details below
|Name of the Post||Qualification & Experience|
|Assistant Supervisor (General Admin/ / Finance/ MMD)||(A) Graduate from Govt. recognized university in any discipline
(A) Minimum 01 years of post-qualification (after Graduation) work experience in data entry/computer applications / relevant field in any organization of repute.
(B) 3 Years Diploma in Engineering or Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME) or Computer Science/ Engineering
(B) One-year post qualification working experience in Aviation related software (e.g AMOS/ RAMCO/ TRAX etc.)
AIESL Recruitment 2019 Application Fee Details
To apply for the 170 Assistant Supervisor job in Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL), the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. Payment is to be paid online through credit card/debit card/ net banking. Application fee paid by the candidates who have not submitted their application or whose application is rejected, will not be refunded. All application service charges shall be borne by candidates only.
- Gen/ OBC – Rs.1000/-
- ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD – Rs.500/-/-
How To Apply For AIESL Recruitment 2019
- Candidates, who are meeting the eligibility criteria, are hereby advised to submit online application by CLICKING THE APPLICATION LINK GIVEN ON OUR WEBSITE WWW.AIRINDIA.IN.
- Candidates are requested to read the instructions carefully, given online, before starting the application process.
- They are advised to apply well before the last day of application submission so as to avoid last-minute technical issues/ server errors.
- Candidates also need to have an active mobile no and E-mail id for completing the application process. After successful completion of the application process, they will be given a confirmation message over mobile and e-mails.
- Candidates are advised to choose their Region carefully as no changes will be permitted after the final submission of applications.
- The candidate will be allotted test center only in the region, as chosen by him while filling the application form. In case of his selection, he will be posted in the same region and may be transferred to other regions depending upon the company’s requirement
- For more details please check official notification below