BRO Recruitment 2019 | Multi Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static) Posts | Total Vacancies 540 | Last Date :26/11/2019 | Download BRO Application Form @ www.bro.gov.in
BRO Recruitment 2019: Border Roads Organisation (BRO) is officially out of the recruitment notification for 540 candidates to fill their Multi Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static) jobs in All over India. The aspirants who are looking for the Central Govt jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Also, the Offline application for the BRO Latest Notification 2019 will start on 12th October 2019. Interested aspirants should apply for the post before 26th November 2019 for BRO Recruitment 2019. Furthermore, to know more information about Multi Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static) Careers, aspirants can refer below all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria for the BRO Recruitment 2019 are given below.
BRO Recruitment 2019 Latest Notification Details
|Organization Name||Border Roads Organisation|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Advt No||ADVT NO 03/2019|
|Job Name||Multi-Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date For Submission of application||12-10-2019|
|Last Date for Submission of application||26-11-2019|
BRO Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
Border Roads Organisation (BRO) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2019. They invite 540 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details below.
|Name of the Post||Category||No of Vacancies|
|Multi-Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static)||UR||221|
BRO Recruitment 2019 Age Limit
To apply for the Border Roads Organisation (BRO) job, the candidates required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. Check the age limit details below.
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||18 to 25 years|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST candidates 03 years for OBC candidates 10 years for PH candidates|
|For Ex-servicemen||40 years for UR candidates 43 years for OBC candidates 45 years for SC/ ST Candidates|
BRO Recruitment 2019 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Border Roads Organisation (BRO) job opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest BRO Latest Notification 2019 entirely, before applying to this job. You can check Border Roads Organisation (BRO) job Qualification details below
- Matriculation or equivalent;
- Possessing a certificate of Mechanic Motor /Vehicles / Tractors from Industrial Training Institute / Industrial Trade Certificate / National Council for Training in the Vocational Trades / State Council for Vocational Training.
- Should qualify in proficiency test in the trade to be conducted by Border Roads Organisation.
- Should qualify physical tests as per Border Roads Organisation guidelines.
- Should meet physical and medical standards as per Border Roads Organisation guidelines.
BRO Recruitment 2019 Application Fee Details
To apply for the 540 Multi Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static) job in Border Roads Organisation (BRO), the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. Payment is to be paid online through credit card/debit card/ net banking. Application fee paid by the candidates who have not submitted their application or whose application is rejected, will not be refunded. All application service charges shall be borne by candidates only.
- Rs.50 for Gen/ OBC/ EWS candidates no fee for SC/ ST/ PH Candidates.
- You should make the payment via online mode only.
How To Apply For BRO Recruitment 2019
- The application will be filled up in English/Hindi only.
- No candidate will send more than one application for the same post. The candidature may be canceled if the candidate applies more than one application for one post.
- Candidate should affix the latest photograph in the application form and Admit Card. The candidate should be in possession of an adequate number (Min 08) of photographs with him.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should send separate applications with a separate fee. One envelope should contain one application or one post only. However, the dates for the Physical Efficiency Test & Practical Test (Trade Test) will be decided by the Department.
- For more details please check official notification below