UPSC NDA Recruitment 2022: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Central Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. The Union Public Service Commission has released an employment notification of the UPSC NDA Recruitment 2022 on its official website https://www.upsconline.nic.in/. Through this latest The Union Public Service Commission recruitment, Online Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 400 vacancies for the posts of National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (II). Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in The Union Public Service Commission can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
|Online Application Commencement from||18th May 2022|
|Last date to Submit Online Application||7th June 2022|
The Union Public Service Commission Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Central Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of The Union Public Service Commission. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the The Union Public Service Commission official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|UPSC NDA Recruitment 2022 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||The Union Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (II)|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Application Start||18th May 2022|
|Last date for submission of application||7th June 2022|
UPSC NDA Recruitment 2022 Latest Vacancy Details
The Union Public Service Commission has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2022. They invite 400 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
|Name of the Course||No. of Posts|
|National Defence Academy – Army||208 (including 10 for female candidates)|
|National Defence Academy – Navy||42 (including 03 for female candidates)|
|National Defence Academy – Air Force||(i) Flying – 92 (including 02 for female candidates)(ii) Ground Duties (Tech) – 18 (including 02 for female candidates)(iii) Ground Duties (Non Tech) – 10 (including 02 for female candidates)|
|Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme)||30 (for male candidates only)|
UPSC NDA Recruitment 2022 Age Limit Details
To apply for the The Union Public Service Commission Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check official Notification by the help of below mentioned direct UPSC NDA Recruitment 2022 notification link. Check the age limit details below.
- Only unmarried male/female candidates born not earlier than 02nd January, 2004 and not later than 1st January, 2007 are eligible.
UPSC NDA Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill the UPSC NDA Recruitment 2022 application form requested to check their education qualification required for various The Union Public Service Commission opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest UPSC NDA Recruitment 2022 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check The Union Public Service Commission job Qualification details below.
|(i) For Army Wing of National Defence Academy: 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.|
|(ii) For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy: 12th Class pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent conducted by a State Education Board or a University.Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination.|
UPSC NDA Recruitment 2022 Application Fee Details
To apply for the Latest 400 Vacancies in The Union Public Service Commission, the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. Application fees once paid will not be refunded. The applicants claiming fee exemption should possess a valid certificate of the respective category as on the last date of submission of online application. Payment is to be paid online through credit card/debit card/ net banking. Candidates who apply only the application form without paying the application fee will reject the application without any warning. All application service charge shall be borne by candidates only.
- Candidates (excepting SC/ST candidates/female candidates/Wards of JCOs/NCOs/ORs specified in Note 2 below who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) either by remitting the money in any Branch of State Bank of India by cash, or by using Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/Debit Card/UPI Payment or by using internet banking of any Bank.
N.B. 1 : Applicants who opt for “Pay by Cash” mode, should print the system generated Pay-in-slip during Part-II registration and deposit the fee at the counter of SBI Branch on the next working day only. “Pay by Cash” mode option will be deactivated at 23:59 hours of 06.06.2022 i.e. one day before the closing date; however, applicants who have generated their Pay-in-slip before it is de-activated may pay at the counter of SBI Branch during banking hours on the closing date. Such applicants who are unable to pay by cash on the closing date i.e. during banking hours at SBI Branch, for reason whatsoever, even if holding a valid Pay-in-Slip, will have no other offline option but to opt for online Debit/Credit Card/UPI Payment or Internet Banking Payment mode on the closing date i.e. till 6:00 P.M. of 07.06.2022.
How To Apply For Latest UPSC NDA Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the UPSC NDA Recruitment 2022 notification from 18th May 2022. The last date to apply Online for UPSC NDA Recruitment 2022 until 7th June 2022. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. Check out the UPSC NDA Recruitment 2022 notification PDF below. First of all, candidates must check the official website, which is https://www.upsconline.nic.in/.
- Then go to the The Union Public Service Commission website Notification panel and check the link of particular UPSC NDA Recruitment 2022 Notification.
- If you are eligible for this, then click on the apply Online link.
- A new tab will be opened with an Application fee in it.
- Now fill the form with necessary details of the candidate document and as per the instructions.
- Pay the Application fee as per the instructions of Notification.
- Click on the submit link to submit the Application form.
- Download it and take a printout of the Application form for future uses and references.
Essential Instructions for Fill UPSC NDA Recruitment 2022 Online Application Form
- The candidates must read the UPSC NDA Recruitment 2022 Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Online application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the UPSC NDA Recruitment 2022 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the The Union Public Service Commission Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the UPSC NDA Recruitment 2022 Online Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please check UPSC NDA Recruitment 2022 official notification below
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For PVT Jobs||Click Here|
|For Latest Jobs||Click Here|
|തൊഴില് വാര്ത്തകള് മലയാളത്തില്||Click Here|
|Join Job News-Telegram Group||Click Here|