UPSC Civil Services IAS and IFS Exam 2022: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Central Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. The Union Public Service Commission has released an employment notification of the UPSC Civil Services IAS and IFS Exam 2022 on its official website https://www.upsc.gov.in/. Through this latest The Union Public Service Commission recruitment, Online Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 1012 vacancies for the posts of Indian Administrative Service and Indian Forest Service. Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in The Union Public Service Commission can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
|Online Application Commencement from||2nd February 2022|
|Last date to Submit Online Application||22nd February 2022|
The Union Public Service Commission Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Central Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of The Union Public Service Commission. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the The Union Public Service Commission official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|UPSC Civil Services IAS and IFS Exam 2022 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||The Union Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Advt No||05/2022-CSP and NO.06/2022-IFoS|
|Post Name||Indian Administrative Service and Indian Forest Service|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Application Start||2nd February 2022|
|Last date for submission of application||22nd February 2022|
UPSC Civil Services IAS and IFS Exam 2022 Latest Vacancy Details
The Union Public Service Commission has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2020. They invite 1012 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
|Indian Administrative Service||861|
|Indian Forest Service||151|
UPSC Civil Services IAS and IFS Exam 2022 Age Limit Details
To apply for the The Union Public Service Commission Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check official Notification by the help of below mentioned direct UPSC Civil Services IAS and IFS Exam 2022 notification link. Check the age limit details below.
|A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 32 years on the 1st of August, 2022 i.e., the candidate must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1990 and not later than 1st August, 2001.|
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through UPSC official Notification 2022 for more reference
UPSC Civil Services IAS and IFS Exam 2022 Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill the UPSC Civil Services IAS and IFS Exam 2022 application form requested to check their education qualification required for various The Union Public Service Commission opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest UPSC Civil Services IAS and IFS Exam 2022 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check The Union Public Service Commission job Qualification details below.
|Indian Administrative Service||A candidate must hold a Graduate degree of any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification.|
|Indian Forest Service||A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree with at least one of the subjects namely Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology or a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Forestry or in Engineering of any of Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification.|
UPSC Civil Services IAS and IFS Exam 202 Number of attempts:
– Every candidate appearing at the Examination, who is otherwise eligible, shall be permitted six attempts at the examination.
– Provided that this restriction on the number of attempts will not apply in the case of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates who are otherwise eligible.
– Provided further that the number of attempts permissible to candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes who are otherwise eligible, shall be nine.
– Provided further that a person with benchmark disability will get as many attempts as are available to other candidates who do not belong to person with benchmark disability of his or her community, subject to the condition that a person with benchmark disability belonging to the General and EWS Category shall be eligible for nine attempts.. The relaxation will be available to the persons with benchmark disability who are eligible to avail of reservation applicable to such candidates.
(i) An attempt at a Preliminary Examination shall be deemed to be an attempt at the Examination.
(ii) If a candidate actually appears in any one paper in the Preliminary Examination, as a candidate for the Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination, it will be deemed that the candidate has made an attempt at the Examination.
(iii) Notwithstanding the disqualification/cancellation of candidature, the fact of appearance of the candidate at the examination will count as an attempt.
UPSC Civil Services IAS and IFS Exam 2022 Application Fee Details
To apply for the Latest 1012 Vacancies in The Union Public Service Commission, the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. Application fees once paid will not be refunded. The applicants claiming fee exemption should possess a valid certificate of the respective category as on the last date of submission of online application. Payment is to be paid online through credit card/debit card/ net banking. Candidates who apply only the application form without paying the application fee will reject the application without any warning. All application service charge shall be borne by candidates only.
- Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disability Candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only) either by remitting the money in any Branch of State Bank of India or by using Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/Debit Card or by using Internet Banking of SBI. Applicants who opt for “Pay by Cash” mode should print the system generated Pay-in-slip during part II registration and deposit the fee at the counter of SBI Branch on the next working day only. “Pay by Cash” mode will be deactivated at 11.59 P.M. of 21st Feb, 2022 i.e. one day before the closing date; however applicants, who have generated their Pay-in- Slip before it is deactivated, may pay at the counter of SBI Branch during banking hours on the closing date. Such applicants who are unable to pay by cash on the closing date i.e. during banking hours at SBI Branch, for reasons whatsoever, even if holding valid pay-in-slip will have no other offline option but to opt for available online Debit/Credit Card or Internet Banking payment mode on the closing date i.e. till 06:00 P.M. of 22nd Feb, 2022.
How To Apply For Latest UPSC Civil Services IAS and IFS Exam 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the UPSC Civil Services IAS and IFS Exam 2022 notification from 2nd February 2022. The last date to apply Online for UPSC Civil Services IAS and IFS Exam 2022 until 22nd February 2022. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. Check out the UPSC Civil Services IAS and IFS Exam 2022 notification PDF below. First of all, candidates must check the official website, which is https://www.upsc.gov.in/.
- Then go to the The Union Public Service Commission website Notification panel and check the link of particular UPSC Civil Services IAS and IFS Exam 2022 Notification.
- If you are eligible for this, then click on the apply Online link.
- A new tab will be opened with an Application fee in it.
- Now fill the form with necessary details of the candidate document and as per the instructions.
- Pay the Application fee as per the instructions of Notification.
- Click on the submit link to submit the Application form.
- Download it and take a printout of the Application form for future uses and references.
Essential Instructions for Fill UPSC Civil Services IAS and IFS Exam 2022 Online Application Form
- The candidates must read the UPSC Civil Services IAS and IFS Exam 2022 Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Online application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the UPSC Civil Services IAS and IFS Exam 2022 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the The Union Public Service Commission Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the UPSC Civil Services IAS and IFS Exam 2022 Online Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please check UPSC Civil Services IAS and IFS Exam 2022 official notification below