UPSC CIVIL SERVICES EXAMINATION | Apply Mode: Online | Last Date : 03-03-2020 | https://upsconline.nic.in/
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the UPSC Prelims 2020 UPSC Civil Services (IAS) & IFoS Prelims 2020 Notification. A total of 886 vacancies have been notified in the official notification. The aspirants who are looking for the IAS jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Also, the online application for the Civil Services Recruitment 2020 will start on 12th February 2020. Interested aspirants should apply for the post before 3rd March 2020 for Civil Services Recruitment 2020. Furthermore, to know more information about IAS Careers, aspirants can refer below all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria for the Civil Services Recruitment 2020 is given below.
Important Dates: IAS Exam 2020
- Start Online Application – 12/02/2020
- Close Online Application – 03/03/2020
Post Details Through IAS Exam 2020
- Indian Administrative Service.
- Indian Foreign Service.
- Indian Police Service.
- Indian P & T Accounts & Finance Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Revenue Service (Customs and Central Excise), Group ‘A’.
- Indian Defence Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Revenue Service (I.T.), Group ‘A’.
- Indian Ordnance Factories Service, Group ‘A’ (Assistant Works Manager, Administration).
- Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Civil Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Railway Traffic Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Railway Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Railway Personnel Service, Group ‘A’.
- Post of Assistant Security Commissioner in Railway Protection Force, Group ‘A’
- Indian Defence Estates Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Information Service (Junior Grade), Group ‘A’.
- Indian Trade Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Corporate Law Service, Group ‘A’.
- Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service, Group ‘B’ (Section Officer’s Grade).
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Civil Service, Group ‘B’.
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Police Service, Group ‘B’.
- Pondicherry Civil Service, Group ‘B’.
- Pondicherry Police Service, Group ‘B’
Age Limit – IAS Exam 2020
- The lower age limit for IAS Exam 2020 is 21 years as on August 1, 2020, while upper age limit is 32 years.
- There is upper age relaxation for reserved category candidates, which is as follows:
- SC/ST- Upto 5 years
- OBC- Upto 3 years
- Defence Services Personnel disabled in operations during hostilities- Upto 3 years
- Ex-servicemen- Upto 5 years
- ECOs/SSCOs who have completed an initial period of assignment of five years of Military Service- Upto 5 years
- PwD candidates- Upto 10 years
Educational Qualification – IAS Exam 2020
- The candidate must hold a degree of any of Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University Under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification
Application Fee – IAS Exam 2020
- Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disability Candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only)
How To Apply – IAS Exam 2020
Step 1- Registration Part 1
- Visit the official website i.e. upsc.gov.in
- Click on the link to ‘apply for UPSC Civil Services’
- Enter details like Name, Gender, Category, Nationality etc.
- Click on Submit button
- You will be redirected to the payment step
Step 2- Payment of Application Fee
- Choose the payment method between online or offline mode
- INR 100 must be submitted via Pay-in-slip which must be downloaded from the application portal.
- For online payment, candidates can use SBI credit card/debit card or Internet Banking Services.
- In case of Debit Card, enter the Card number, Validity and CVV number.
- If you choose Credit Card, enter the Card number, Validity and 6 digit special PIN number
- For net banking, enter the account details of the bank account
- Click on pay now post filling the details
- You will be redirected to the Part 2 of the UPSC Online Form
- Note: This step is not applicable for candidates who are exempted from paying the fee.
Step 3- Registration Part 2
- Post receipt of the fee, fill other details of the IAS Application form
- Enter the choice of IAS Exam Center
- Enter the qualification and other communication details
- Post verification, click on submit to proceed to the next step
Step 4- Uploading the Images
- Click on the link or blank space provided to upload the photograph
- Browse the location of the image and select the image
- Click on open/upload
- Check if the image is opened correctly and clearly
- Repeat the same steps to upload the image of the signature
- Click on “I Agree” to approve of the declaration and submit the complete
For More Details Please Check Official Notification Below
Join Job News-Telegram Group