TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2022: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest State Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) has released an employment notification of the TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2022 on its official website https://tnusrb.tn.gov.in/. Through this latest Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) recruitment, Online Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 444 vacancies for the posts of Sub-Inspectors of Police (Taluk & AR). Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
|Online Application Commencement from||8th March 2022|
|Last date to Submit Online Application||7th April 2022|
Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for State Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB). After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2022 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB)|
|Job Type||State Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Sub-Inspectors of Police (Taluk & AR)|
|Job Location||All Over Tamilnadu|
|Application Start||8th March 2022|
|Last date for submission of application||7th April 2022|
TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2022 Latest Vacancy Details
Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2022. They invite 444 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
|Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|Sub-Inspectors of Police (Taluk)||399|
|Sub-Inspectors of Police (AR)||45|
TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2022 Age Limit Details
To apply for the Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check official Notification by the help of below mentioned direct TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2022 notification link. Check the age limit details below.
The applicants should have attained the age of 20 years and should not be aged above 30 years as on 1st July 2022 The upper age limit relaxation given to certain categories is as follows:-
|Category||Upper age limit|
|Backward Class, Backward Class (Muslim), Most Backward Class/Denotified Community.||32 Years|
|Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyar), Scheduled Tribe.||35 Years|
|Destitute Widow||37 Years|
|Ex-servicemen/Ex-personnel of Central Para-Military Forces (Discharged from service within 3 years from the date of notification / Serving persons who are going to retire within one year from the last date of receipt of application.||47 Years|
|Departmental candidates appearing for departmental quota examination||47 Years|
TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill the TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2022 application form requested to check their education qualification required for various Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2022 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) job Qualification details below.
|Name of the Post||Qualification|
|Sub-Inspectors of Police||Candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree from any University recognised by UGC / Government on the date of Notifications.|
TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2022 Application Fee Details
To apply for the Latest 444 Vacancies in Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB), the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. Application fees once paid will not be refunded. The applicants claiming fee exemption should possess a valid certificate of the respective category as on the last date of submission of online application. Payment is to be paid online through credit card/debit card/ net banking. Candidates who apply only the application form without paying the application fee will reject the application without any warning. All application service charge shall be borne by candidates only.
|Name of the Post||Fee|
|Sub-Inspectors of Police||The Examination fee is Rs.500/-. If the Police Departmental candidates apply for both under open quota and departmental quota, he/she shall pay a sum of Rs.1000/- as examination fee, which shall be paid either through cash challan or online payment.|
How To Apply For Latest TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2022 notification from 8th March 2022. The last date to apply Online for TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2022 until 7th April 2022. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. Check out the TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2022 notification PDF below. First of all, candidates must check the official website, which is https://tnusrb.tn.gov.in/.
- Then go to the Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) website Notification panel and check the link of particular TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2022 Notification.
- If you are eligible for this, then click on the apply Online link.
- A new tab will be opened with an Application fee in it.
- Now fill the form with necessary details of the candidate document and as per the instructions.
- Pay the Application fee as per the instructions of Notification.
- Click on the submit link to submit the Application form.
- Download it and take a printout of the Application form for future uses and references.
Essential Instructions for Fill TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2022 Online Application Form
- The candidates must read the TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2022 Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Online application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2022 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2022 Online Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please check TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2022 official notification below