Supreme Court Recruitment 2019 | Senior Personal Assistant & Personal Assistant (Group B) Posts | Total Vacancies 58 | Last Date 24.10.2019 | Apply online @ sci.gov.in
Supreme Court Recruitment 2019: Supreme Court of India is officially out of the recruitment notification for 58 candidates to fill their Senior Personal Assistant & Personal Assistant jobs in All over Delhi. The aspirants who are looking for the Central Govt jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Also, the online application for the Supreme Court Latest Notification 2019 will start on 28th September 2019. Interested aspirants should apply for the post before 24th October 2019 for Supreme Court Recruitment 2019. Furthermore, to know more information about Senior Personal Assistant & Personal Assistant Careers, aspirants can refer below all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria for the Supreme Court Recruitment 2019 are given below.
Supreme Court Recruitment 2019 Latest Notification Details
|Name of the Board||Supreme Court of India (SCI)|
|Name of the Post||Senior Personal Assistant (SPA) & Personal Assistant (PA)|
|No of Vacancies||58|
|Advertisement Release Date||28th September 2019|
|Starting Date to Apply||1st October 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||24th October 2019|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
Supreme Court Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
Supreme Court of India has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2019. They invite 58 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Basic pay|
|Senior Personal Assistant||35||Rs.47600|
Supreme Court Recruitment 2019 Age Limit
To apply for the Supreme Court of India job, the candidates required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. Check the age limit details below.
- SPA: The age limit should be 32 years.
- PA: age limit should be 27 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
Supreme Court Recruitment 2019 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Supreme Court of India job opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Supreme Court Latest Notification 2019 entirely, Before applying to this job. You can check Supreme Court of India job Qualification details below
|Name of the post||Educational Qualification|
|Senior Personal Assistant|
Supreme Court Recruitment 2019 Application Fee Details
To apply for the 58 Senior Personal Assistant & Personal Assistant job in Supreme Court of India, the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. Payment is to be paid online through credit card/debit card/ net banking. Application fee paid by the candidates who have not submitted their application or whose application is rejected, will not be refunded. All application service charges shall be borne by candidates only.
- Candidates will be required to pay a non-refundable Application/Test Fee of Rs. 300/- for General/OBC candidates
- Rs. 150/- for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PH candidates/dependents of freedom fighters plus bank charges through online mode only
How To Apply For Supreme Court Recruitment 2019
- The starting date for online registration of application is 28.9.2019 at 00.00 hours and the last date thereof is 24.10.2019 at 24.00 hours.
- Eligible candidates are required to apply online for which the link is provided through Supreme Court Website, www.sci.gov.in. The application will be accepted through online registration only which is likely to start from 00.00 hours on 28.9.2019.
- For more details please check official notification