SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2019 – Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ Examination, 2019 Last Date 18.10.2019 Apply Online for Various Steno Vacancies @ ssc.nic.in
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2019: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is officially out of the recruitment notification for candidates to fill their Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ jobs in All over All Over India. The aspirants who are looking for the Central Govt jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Also, the online application for the SSC Stenographer Latest Notification 2019 will start on 20th September 2019. Interested aspirants should apply for the post before 18th October 2019 for SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2019. Furthermore, to know more information about Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ Careers, aspirants can refer below all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria for the SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2019 are given below.
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2019 Latest Notification Details
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Job Type||Central Government|
|Examination Name||Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ Examination, 2019|
|Post Name||Stenographer Grade C & Stenographer Grade D|
|Total No. Of Vacancy||Yet to Announce|
|SSC Stenographer Salary||Check Advt|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Starting Date for Online Registration||20.09.2019|
|Last Date to apply online||18.10.2019|
|Last Date for Online Fees Payment & Generation of Offline Challan||20.10.2019|
|Last Date for Offline Fees Payment||22.10.2019|
|SSC Stenographer Exam Date||05.05.2020 to 07.05.2020|
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2019. They invite Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details below.
- Stenographer Grade ‘C’
- Stenographer Grade ‘D’
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2019 Age Limit
To apply for the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) job, the candidates required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. Check the age limit details below.
- Stenographer Grade ‘C’: 18 to 30 years as on 01.01.2020
- Stenographer Grade ‘D’: 18 to 27 years as on 01.01.2020
- Age Relaxations
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2019 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Staff Selection Commission (SSC) job opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest SSC Stenographer Latest Notification 2019 entirely, Before applying to this job. You can check the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) job Qualification details below
- The candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2019 Application Fee Details
To apply for the Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ job in Staff Selection Commission (SSC), the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. Payment is to be paid online through credit card/debit card/ net banking. Application fee paid by the candidates who have not submitted their application or whose application is rejected, will not be refunded. All application service charges shall be borne by candidates only.
- Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs one hundred only)
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with disability (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of a fee
How To Apply For SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2019
- Applications are required to be submitted in online mode only at the official website of SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in.
- The last date for the submission of online applications is 18.10.2019 (17:00).
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the SSC website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- The Commission does not accept any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the Commission.
- For More details please check below notification