SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2022: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Central Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released an employment notification of the SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2022 on its official website https://ssc.nic.in/. Through this latest Staff Selection Commission (SSC) recruitment, Online Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 4300 vacancies for the posts of Sub Inspector (SI) in Delhi Police/CAPF/ BSF/ ITBP/SSB. Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in Staff Selection Commission (SSC) can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
|Online Application Commencement from||10th August 2022|
|Last date to Submit Online Application||30th August 2022|
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Central Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Staff Selection Commission (SSC). After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2022 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Advt No||F. No. HQ-PPII01/5/2022-PP_II|
|Post Name||Sub Inspector (SI) in Delhi Police/CAPF/ BSF/ ITBP/SSB in the Central Police Organisation (CPO)|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Salary||Rs.35,400 – 1,12,400|
|Application Start||10th August 2022|
|Last date for submission of application||30th August 2022|
SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2022 Latest Vacancy Details
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2022. They invite 4300 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
SSC CPO 2022 Vacancy – Delhi Police SI (Sub Inspector-Male)
|Ex-Servicemen (Special Category)||06||03||01||02||0||12|
SSC CPO 2022 SI (Sub Inspector – Female) Vacancy in Delhi Police
SSC CPO 2022 Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs
|CAPFs||Gender||UR||EWS||OBC||SC||ST||Total||Grand Total||ESM @10%|
|Sub Inspector GD in BSF||Male||133||20||104||58||21||336||353||35|
|Sub Inspector GD in CISF||Male||33||07||21||11||05||77||86||09|
|Sub Inspector GD in CRPF||Male||1217||301||812||450||226||3006||3112||311|
|Sub Inspector GD in ITBP||Male||66||14||51||22||09||162||191||19|
|Sub Inspector GD in SSB||Male||65||21||56||44||24||210||218||21|
SSC CPO Salary 2022
The salary structure is one of the most common things candidates are the most curious about. Knowing SSC CPO salary in hand motivates you to apply and crack the exam. Thus, to help you further we have shared the pay scale released under SSC CPO notification for the post of Sub Inspector.
|Name of the Post||Level & Pay Scale|
|Sub Inspector in Delhi Police (Male/ Female)||Level 6 (Rs. 35400 – 112400/-)|
|Sub Inspector in CAPF||Level 6 (Rs. 35400 – 112400/-)|
SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2022 Age Limit Details
To apply for the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check the official Notification with the help of below mentioned direct SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2022 notification link. Check the age limit details below.
- A candidate must lie in the age domain of 20-25 years to be eligible for SSC CPO i.e. candidates born not before 01-08-1996 and not later than 01-08-1999 are eligible to apply.
|Category||Age-Relaxation permissible beyond the upper age limit|
SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill the SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2022 application form are requested to check their education qualifications required for various Staff Selection Commission (SSC) opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2022 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Staff Selection Commission (SSC) job Qualification details below.
- There are no special eligibility criteria to be eligible for the SSC CPO 2022 exam. You just need a Graduation degree in any discipline from an authorized University or any equivalent degree recognized as such by the Central Government on or before 01-Jan-2022.
- Sub Inspector in Delhi Police: Male candidates must have a valid Driving License (D/L) for LMV (Car & Motorcycle) as on the date fixed for PET (Physical Endurance and Standard Tests), otherwise, you will not be allowed to undergo PET. However, a driving license is not mandatory at the time of filing an application form.
Physical Standard Test (PST) required under SSC CPO SI Recruitment
|S. No.||Category of candidates||Height (in cm)||Chest (in cm)|
|(i)||Male candidates except those listed at S No (ii) and (iii)||170||80||85|
|(ii)||Candidates belonging to Hill areas of Garhwal, Kumaon, Himachal Pradesh, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, Kashmir Valley, Leh & Ladakh regions, North-Eastern
States and Sikkim.
|(iii)||All candidates belonging to
|(iv)||Female candidates except those
listed at S No (v) and (vi)
|(v)||Female candidates belonging to Hill areas of Garhwal, Kumaon, Himachal Pradesh, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, Kashmir Valley, Leh & Ladakh regions, North-
Eastern States and Sikkim
|(vi)||All female candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes||154||–||–|
Physical Endurance Test (PET) required under SSC CPO SI Recruitment
For Male Candidates
|100 Meters Race||16 Seconds|
|1.6 Km Race||6.5 Minutes|
|3.65 Metres Long Jump||3 Chances|
|1.2 Metres High Jump||3 Chances|
|Shot put (16 Lbs)||4.5 Metres, 3 Chances|
For Female Candidates
|100 Meters Race||18 Seconds|
|800 Metres Race||4 Minutes|
|2.7 Metres (9 Feet) Long Jump||3 Chances|
|0.9 Metres (3 Feet) High Jump||3 Chances|
SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2022 Application Fee Details
To apply for the Latest 4300 Vacancies in Staff Selection Commission (SSC), the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. Application fees once paid will not be refunded. The applicants claiming fee exemption should possess a valid certificate of the respective category as on the last date of submission of online application. Payment is to be paid online through credit card/debit card/ net banking. Candidates who apply only the application form without paying the application fee will reject the application without any warning. All application service charge shall be borne by candidates only.
How To Apply For Latest SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2022 notification from 10th August 2022. The last date to apply Online for SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2022 until 30th August 2022. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. Check out the SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2022 notification PDF below. First of all, candidates must check the official website, which is https://ssc.nic.in/.
- Then go to the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) website Notification panel and check the link of particular SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2022 Notification.
- If you are eligible for this, then click on the apply Online link.
- A new tab will be opened with an Application fee in it.
- Now fill the form with necessary details of the candidate document and as per the instructions.
- Pay the Application fee as per the instructions of Notification.
- Click on the submit link to submit the Application form.
- Download it and take a printout of the Application form for future uses and references.
Essential Instructions for Fill SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2022 Online Application Form
- The candidates must read the SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2022 Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Online application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2022 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2022 Online Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please check SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2022 official notification below
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For PVT Jobs||Click Here|
|For Latest Jobs||Click Here|
|തൊഴില് വാര്ത്തകള് മലയാളത്തില്||Click Here|
|Join Job News-Telegram Group||Click Here|