SSC CHSL 2019 Notification | Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination 2019 | LDC, DEO & Other Posts | Total Vacancies Various | Last Date 10.01.2020 | Apply online @ www.ssc.nic.in
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019: Staff Selection Commission is officially out the recruitment notification for candidates to fill their Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA) & Data Entry Operator (DEO) jobs in All over India. The aspirants who are looking for the Central Govt jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Also, the online application for the SSC CHSL Latest Notification 2019 will start on 3rd December 2019. Interested aspirants should apply for the post before 10th January 2019 for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019. Furthermore, to know more information about Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA) & Data Entry Operator (DEO) Careers, aspirants can refer below all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria for the SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019 are given below.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019 Latest Notification Details
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Exam Name||Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination 2019|
|Job Name||Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA) & Data Entry Operator (DEO)|
|Salary||Rs.19,000 – 81,100|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||03.12.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||10.01.2020|
|CBT Date||16.03.2020 to 27.03.2020|
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019 Age Limit
To apply for the Staff Selection Commission job, the candidates required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. Check the age limit details below.
- Age limit for the posts is 18-27 years as on 01-01-2020 (i.e. Candidates born not before 02-01-1993 and not later than 01-01-2002).
- Permissible relaxation in upper age limit for different categories check notification
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Staff Selection Commission job opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest SSC CHSL Latest Notification 2019 entirely, before applying to this job. You can check Staff Selection Commission job Qualification details below
- For LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG): The candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University
- For Data Entry Operator (DEO Grade ‘A’) in the Office of Comptrollerand Auditor General of India (C&AG): 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019 Application Fee Details
To apply for the Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA) & Data Entry Operator (DEO) job in Staff Selection Commission, the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. Payment is to be paid online through credit card/debit card/ net banking. Application fee paid by the candidates who have not submitted their application or whose application is rejected, will not be refunded. All application service charge shall be borne by candidates only.
- Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs one hundred only).
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of a fee
How To Apply For SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019
- Applications must be submitted in online mode only at the official website of SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in.
- Last date for submission of online applications is 10-01-2020 (2400 Hours).
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the SSC website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- For more details please check official notification below