SEBI Recruitment 2022: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Central Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has released an employment notification of the SEBI Recruitment 2022 on its official website https://www.sebi.gov.in/. Through this latest Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) recruitment, Online Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 120 vacancies for the posts of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager). Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
|Online Application Commencement from||5th January 2022|
|Last date to Submit Online Application||24th January 2022|
Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Central Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI). After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|SEBI Recruitment 2022 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager)|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Salary||Rs.28,150 – 55,600|
|Application Start||5th January 2022|
|Last date for submission of application||24th January 2022|
SEBI Recruitment 2022 Latest Vacancy Details
Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2021. They invite 120 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
|SI No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|1.||Officer Grade A (AM) General||80|
|2.||Officer Grade A (AM) Legal||16|
|3.||Officer Grade A (AM) Information Technology||14|
|4.||Officer Grade A (AM) Research||07|
|5.||Officer Grade A (AM) Official Language||03|
SEBI Recruitment 2022 Age Limit Details
To apply for the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check official Notification by the help of below mentioned direct SEBI Recruitment 2022 notification link. Check the age limit details below.
- A candidate must not have exceeded the age of 30 years as on December 31, 2021 i.e., candidate must have been born on or after January 01, 1992. The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through SEBI official Notification 2022 for more reference
SEBI Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill the SEBI Recruitment 2022 application form requested to check their education qualification required for various Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest SEBI Recruitment 2022 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) job Qualification details below.
|1. Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) General Stream – Master’s Degree in any discipline, Bachelors’ Degree in Law, Bachelors’ Degree in Engineering from a recognized university, CA / CFA / CS / CWA.|
|2. Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Legal Stream – Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized University / Institute.|
|3. Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Information Technology Stream – Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical / Electronics / Electronics And Communication / Information Technology / Computer Science) OR Masters in Computers Application OR Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a post graduate qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in Computers / Information Technology.|
|4. Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Research Stream – Master’s Degree in Statistics / Economics / Commerce / Business Administration (Finance) / Econometrics from a recognized University / Institute.|
|5. Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Official Language Stream – Master’s Degree in Hindi with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level or Master’s Degree in Sanskrit / English / Economics / Commerce with Hindi as a subject at Bachelor’s Degree level from a recognized University / Institute.|
SEBI Recruitment 2022 Application Fee Details
To apply for the Latest 120 Vacancies in Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI), the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. Application fees once paid will not be refunded. The applicants claiming fee exemption should possess a valid certificate of the respective category as on the last date of submission of online application. Payment is to be paid online through credit card/debit card/ net banking. Candidates who apply only the application form without paying the application fee will reject the application without any warning. All application service charge shall be borne by candidates only.
|Name of the Community||Fee Details|
|Unreserved/OBC/EWSs||Rs.1000/- as application fee cum intimation charges|
|SC/ ST/ PwBD||Rs.100/- as intimation charges|
How To Apply For Latest SEBI Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the SEBI Recruitment 2022 notification from 5th January 2022. The last date to apply Online for SEBI Recruitment 2022 until 24th January 2022. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. Check out the SEBI Recruitment 2022 notification PDF below. First of all, candidates must check the official website, which is https://www.sebi.gov.in/.
- Then go to the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) website Notification panel and check the link of particular SEBI Recruitment 2022 Notification.
- If you are eligible for this, then click on the apply Online link.
- A new tab will be opened with an Application fee in it.
- Now fill the form with necessary details of the candidate document and as per the instructions.
- Pay the Application fee as per the instructions of Notification.
- Click on the submit link to submit the Application form.
- Download it and take a printout of the Application form for future uses and references.
Essential Instructions for Fill SEBI Recruitment 2022 Online Application Form
- The candidates must read the SEBI Recruitment 2022 Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Online application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the SEBI Recruitment 2022 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the SEBI Recruitment 2022 Online Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please check SEBI Recruitment 2022 official notification below