Shipping Corporation of India (SCI) | Assistant Manager & Deputy General Manager | Total Vacancies: 46 | Last Date: 24th February 2020 | Apply Mode: Online |Website: www.shipindia.com
SCI Recruitment 2020: Shipping Corporation of India (SCI) is officially out of the recruitment notification for 46 candidates to fill their Assistant Manager & Deputy General Manager jobs in All over India. The aspirants who are looking for the Central Govt jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Also, the Online application for the SCI Latest Notification 2020 will start on 25th January 2020. Interested aspirants should apply for the post before 24th February 2020 for SCI Recruitment 2020. Furthermore, to know more information about Assistant Manager & Deputy General Manager Careers, aspirants can refer below all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria for the SCI Recruitment 2020 are given below.
SCI Recruitment 2020 Latest Notification Details
|Organization Name||Shipping Corporation of India (SCI)|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Advt No||(Advertisement No: 02/2019)|
|Job Name||Assistant Manager & Deputy General Manager|
|Application Start||25th January 2020|
|Last date for submission of application||24th February 2020|
SCI Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
Shipping Corporation of India (SCI) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2019. They invite 46 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details below.
|SI No||Name of Post||No. of Post|
|1.||Assistant Manager – Finance||10|
|2.||Assistant Manager – HR||10|
|3.||Assistant Manager – Management||17|
|4.||Assistant Manager – Civil Engineering||03|
|5.||Assistant Manager – Law||05|
|6.||Assistant Manager – Fire & Security||01|
SCI Recruitment 2020 Age Limit
To apply for the Shipping Corporation of India (SCI) job, the candidates required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. Check the age limit details below.
|Name of the Category||Age Limit|
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||27 Years|
|The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through SCI official Notification 2020 for more reference|
SCI Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Shipping Corporation of India (SCI) job opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest SCI Latest Notification 2020 entirely, before applying to this job. You can check Shipping Corporation of India (SCI) job Qualification details below
|SI No||Name of Post||Qualification|
|1.||Assistant Manager – Finance||Chartered Accountant / Cost Accountant|
|2.||Assistant Manager – HR||2 years full time MBA/ MMS with specialization in Personnel Management/HRD/HRM/Industrial Relations/ Labour Welfare OR 2 years full time Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations/ Labour Welfare / HRM OR Masters in Personnel Management|
|3.||Assistant Manager – Management||2 years full time MBA / Post Graduate Degree in Business Management/ Post Graduate Diploma in Management with minimum of 60% marks|
|4.||Assistant Manager – Civil Engineering||4 years full time Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering with minimum of 60% marks.|
|5.||Assistant Manager – Law||Full time degree in Law (3 years / 5 years) with minimum of 60% marks.|
|6.||Assistant Manager – Fire & Security||Full time regular BE/ B.Tech in Fire & Safety Engineering from AICTE approved / UGC recognised University (10+2+4 regular stream) with minimum of 60% marks|
SCI Recruitment 2020 Application Fee Details
To apply for the 46 Assistant Manager & Deputy General Manager job in Shipping Corporation of India (SCI), the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode.
- A non-refundable registration fee of Rs.500/- (Rs. Five hundred only) for General, OBC and EWS candidates and Rs 100/-(Rs. Hundred only) intimation charges only for SC/ST/PWD/ExSM is to be paid. The Application Fee is non-refundable. The process of Registration is complete only when fee is paid through online mode on or before the last date for payment of fee.
How To Apply For SCI Recruitment 2020
- Candidates are requested to read the complete instructions hereunder before proceeding to fill in the application form.
- Candidates are required to apply online through SCI’s website: www.shipindia.com >Careers> Shore> “Recruitment of Assistant Managers on contract 2019”. Applications sent by any other means/mode will not be entertained.
- Candidates are advised to apply after carefully going through the detailed advertisement and instructions placed on the Company’s website. All fields must be filled carefully with correct details. Hence, candidates applying for the posts advertised should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria. Candidates should note down their unique registration number that is generated after applying, and quote the same in all future correspondence.
- For more details please check below official notification
Latest Govt Jobs
Join Job News-Telegram Group