RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Central Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released an employment notification of the RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 on its official website https://opportunities.rbi.org.in/. Through this latest Reserve Bank of India (RBI) recruitment, Online Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 950 vacancies for the posts of Assistant. Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in Reserve Bank of India (RBI) can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
|Online Application Commencement from||17th February 2022|
|Last date to Submit Online Application||8th March 2022|
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Central Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Reserve Bank of India (RBI). After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Advt No||2A/ 2021-22|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Application Start||17th February 2022|
|Last date for submission of application||8th March 2022|
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 Latest Vacancy Details
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2022. They invite 950 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
|SI No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 Salary Details:
|Assistants will draw a starting basic pay of ₹ 14,650/- per month (i.e. ₹ 13,150/- plus two advance increments admissible to Graduates) in the scale of ₹ 13150 – 750(3) – 15400 – 900(4) – 19000 – 1200(6) – 26200 – 1300(2) – 28800 –1480(3) – 33240 – 1750(1) – 34990 (20 years) and other allowances, viz. Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance etc., as admissible from time to time. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for Assistants approximately ₹ 36091/-.* House Rent Allowance will not be paid to the employee, if Bank’s accommodation is provided and license fee will be recovered from her/him @ 0.3% of pay at the starting stage of the pay scale of Class III.|
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 Age Limit Details
To apply for the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check official Notification by the help of below mentioned direct RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 notification link. Check the age limit details below.
|SI No||Name of Posts||Age Limit|
|1.||Assistant||Between 20 and 28 years.|
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through RBI official Notification 2022 for more reference
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill the RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 application form requested to check their education qualification required for various Reserve Bank of India (RBI) opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Reserve Bank of India (RBI) job Qualification details below.
|SI No||Name of Posts||Qualification|
|1.||Assistant||i) At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.|
ii) Candidates applying for post in a particular recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/ any of the states falling under the recruiting office.
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 Application Fee Details
To apply for the Latest 950 Vacancies in Reserve Bank of India (RBI), the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. Application fees once paid will not be refunded. The applicants claiming fee exemption should possess a valid certificate of the respective category as on the last date of submission of online application. Payment is to be paid online through credit card/debit card/ net banking. Candidates who apply only the application form without paying the application fee will reject the application without any warning. All application service charge shall be borne by candidates only.
|Name of the Community||Fee Details|
|Gen/ OBC/ EWS||Rs.450/-|
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- The Selection on the basis of Preliminary Examination, Main Examination & Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
- Candidates will have to pass in each of the objective tests of the online examinations.
- There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests (Preliminary and Main examination).
- 1/4th marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- The online test/s except the Test of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.
|Test Name||No. of Qs.||Max Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 Min.|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 Min.|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Min.|
|Test Name||No. of Qs.||Max Marks||Duration|
|English Language||40||40||30 Min.|
|Numerical Ability||40||40||30 Min.|
|General Awareness||40||40||25 Min.|
|Computer Knowledge||40||40||20 Min.|
How To Apply For Latest RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 notification from 17th February 2022. The last date to apply Online for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 until 8th March 2022. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. Check out the RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 notification PDF below. First of all, candidates must check the official website, which is https://opportunities.rbi.org.in/.
- Then go to the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) website Notification panel and check the link of particular RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 Notification.
- If you are eligible for this, then click on the apply Online link.
- A new tab will be opened with an Application fee in it.
- Now fill the form with necessary details of the candidate document and as per the instructions.
- Pay the Application fee as per the instructions of Notification.
- Click on the submit link to submit the Application form.
- Download it and take a printout of the Application form for future uses and references.
Essential Instructions for Fill RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 Online Application Form
- The candidates must read the RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Online application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 Online Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please check RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 official notification below