NTPC Recruitment 2022: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Central Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) has released an employment notification of the NTPC Recruitment 2022 on its official website https://www.ntpccareers.net/. Through this latest National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) recruitment, Online Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 60 vacancies for the posts of Executive Trainee (Finance & HR). Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
|Online Application Commencement from||7th March 2022|
|Last date to Submit Online Application||21st March 2022|
National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Central Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC). After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|NTPC Recruitment 2022 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC)|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Executive Trainee (Finance & HR)|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Salary||Rs.40,000 – 1,40,000|
|Application Start||7th March 2022|
|Last date for submission of application||21st March 2022|
NTPC Recruitment 2022 Latest Vacancy Details
National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2022. They invite 60 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
|SI No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|1.||Executive Trainee (Finance) (CA/CMA)||20|
|2.||Executive Trainee (Finance) (MBA-Finance)||10|
|3.||Executive Trainee (Human Recourse)||30|
NTPC Recruitment 2022 Age Limit Details
To apply for the National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check official Notification by the help of below mentioned direct NTPC Recruitment 2022 notification link. Check the age limit details below.
|SI No||Name of Posts||Age Limit|
|1.||Executive Trainee (Finance) (CA/CMA)||29 Years|
|2.||Executive Trainee (Finance) (MBA-Finance)||29 Years|
|3.||Executive Trainee (Human Recourse)||29 Years|
Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through NTPC official Notification 2022 for more reference
NTPC Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill the NTPC Recruitment 2022 application form requested to check their education qualification required for various National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest NTPC Recruitment 2022 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) job Qualification details below.
|1. Executive Trainee (Finance) (CA/CMA) –Essential Educational Qualification: Finance (CA/CMA): CA/CMA (previously ICWA) qualified from institute recognized by appropriate statutory authority in India, are eligible to apply.|
|2. Executive Trainee (Finance) (MBA-Finance) –Essential Educational Qualification: Graduates with at least two years full time Post Graduate Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Post Graduate Program in Management with specialization in Finance or MBA with specialization in Finance from recognized Indian University/ Institutes recognized by appropriate statutory authority in India, with not less than 65% marks, as per respective university/institute norms.|
|4. Executive Trainee (Human Recourse) – Graduates with at least two years full time Post Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma / Post Graduate Program in Management with specialization in Human Resource / Industrial Relations / Personnel Management or Masters in Social Work or MHROD or MBA with specialization in HR from recognized Indian University/ Institutes recognized by appropriate statutory authority with not less than 65% marks, as per respective university/institute norms.|
NTPC Recruitment 2022 Application Fee Details
To apply for the Latest 60 Vacancies in National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC), the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. Application fees once paid will not be refunded. The applicants claiming fee exemption should possess a valid certificate of the respective category as on the last date of submission of online application. Payment is to be paid online through credit card/debit card/ net banking. Candidates who apply only the application form without paying the application fee will reject the application without any warning. All application service charge shall be borne by candidates only.
- Candidate belonging to General/EWS/OBC category is required to pay a non-refundable registration fee of Rs. 300/-. The SC/ST/PwBD/XSM category and female candidates need not pay the registration fee. The payment can be made either in online or offline mode.
- Payment in offline mode: State Bank of India has been authorized to collect the registration fee, in a specially opened account (No. 30987919993) at CAG branch, New Delhi, on behalf of NTPC. Candidate has to approach the nearby SBI branch with a printout of the “pay-in-slip” which is available on the application registration portal. The pay-in-slip printed from the portal should only be used for depositing the fee for proper crediting of amount in the allocated account. On receipt of the money, the bank will issue a unique Journal Number and a Branch Code of the bank collecting the money. This journal number and the branch code are to be filled up by the candidate during online registration. NTPC will not be responsible in case the candidate deposits the fee in a wrong account.
- Payment in online mode: Candidate also have the option to pay the fees online (through Net banking / Debit Card / Credit Card). The online payment option will be available in the website. The candidate is required to make the payment before proceeding for online application. After making successful payment, the Challan number, Bank Reference No, date of payment are required to be filled up in online application.
How To Apply For Latest NTPC Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the NTPC Recruitment 2022 notification from 7th March 2022. The last date to apply Online for NTPC Recruitment 2022 until 21st March 2022. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. Check out the NTPC Recruitment 2022 notification PDF below. First of all, candidates must check the official website, which is https://www.ntpccareers.net/.
- Then go to the National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) website Notification panel and check the link of particular NTPC Recruitment 2022 Notification.
- If you are eligible for this, then click on the apply Online link.
- A new tab will be opened with an Application fee in it.
- Now fill the form with necessary details of the candidate document and as per the instructions.
- Pay the Application fee as per the instructions of Notification.
- Click on the submit link to submit the Application form.
- Download it and take a printout of the Application form for future uses and references.
Essential Instructions for Fill NTPC Recruitment 2022 Online Application Form
- The candidates must read the NTPC Recruitment 2022 Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Online application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the NTPC Recruitment 2022 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the NTPC Recruitment 2022 Online Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please check NTPC Recruitment 2022 official notification below