NPCIL Recruitment 2021: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Central Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCL) has released an employment notification of the NPCIL Recruitment 2021 on its official website https://npcilcareers.co.in/. Through this latest Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCL) recruitment, Online Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 250 vacancies for the posts of Apprentices Training. Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCL) can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
|Online Application Commencement from||28th October 2021|
|Last date to Submit Online Application||15th November 2021|
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCL) Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Central Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCL). After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCL) official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|NPCIL Recruitment 2021 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCL)|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Apprentices Training|
|Post Name||Apprentices Training|
|Job Location||All Over Maharashtra|
|Application Start||28th October 2021|
|Last date for submission of application||15th November 2021|
NPCIL Recruitment 2021 Latest Vacancy Details
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCL) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2021. They invite 250 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
|SI No||Name of Post||No. of Post|
|Designated Trades||No. of seats|
|Refrigeration and AC Mechanic||16|
|Information and Communication Technology system Maint.||17|
|Computer Operator and programming Assistant||14|
|House Keeper (Institution)||03|
NPCIL Recruitment 2021 Age Limit Details
To apply for the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCL) Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check official Notification by the help of below mentioned direct NPCIL Recruitment 2021 notification link. Check the age limit details below.
- Age Limit: Should not be less than 14 years and more than 24 years as on 15/11/2021. Relaxation upto 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for PWBD candidates would be given as per the Govt. of India Directives.
NPCIL Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill the NPCIL Recruitment 2021 application form requested to check their education qualification required for various Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCL) opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest NPCIL Recruitment 2021 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCL) job Qualification details below.
- Apprentices – ITI Pass Certificate in respective trade
How To Apply For Latest NPCIL Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the NPCIL Recruitment 2021 notification from 28th October 2021. The last date to apply Online for NPCIL Recruitment 2021 until 15th November 2021. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. Check out the NPCIL Recruitment 2021 notification PDF below. First of all, candidates must check the official website, which is https://npcilcareers.co.in/.
- Candidates has to register at the web portal of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship http://www.apprenticeship.org have to apply for the respective trade through the Establishment Registration No. E05202701247), the Establishment ID for Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd/Tarapur Maharashtra Site. The applications will not be accepted, if not applied in the Establishment ID
- Candidate(s) fulfilling all the above clearly laid down criteria will have to apply online only through the link on the https://npcilcareers.co.in/website in the careers webpage under current openings section i.e. NPCIL from 28.10.2021 to 15.11.2021. No other mode of application will be accepted.
Essential Instructions for Fill NPCIL Recruitment 2021 Online Application Form
- The candidates must read the NPCIL Recruitment 2021 Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Online application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the NPCIL Recruitment 2021 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCL) Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the NPCIL Recruitment 2021 Online Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please check NPCIL Recruitment 2021 official notification below