NIV Recruitment 2020 Short Details |Organisation: National Institute of Virology | Post Name : Technician,Technical Assistant,Technical Officer,Data Entry Operator,Junior Clerk (Admin) and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) | Total Vacancies: 45 | Last Date: 30th July 2020| Apply Mode: Online|Website : https://niv.co.in/
National Institute of Virology Latest Job Notification Details
NIV Recruitment 2020: National Institute of Virology is officially out the recruitment notification for 45 candidates to fill their Technician,Technical Assistant,Technical Officer,Data Entry Operator,Junior Clerk (Admin) and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) jobs in All over Pune, Mumbai, Kerala, Bangalore. The aspirants who are looking for the Central Govt can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Also, the Online application for the NIV Recruitment 2020 will start on 23rd July 2020. Interested aspirants should apply for the post before 30th July 2020 for National Institute of Virology Latest vacancies. Furthermore, to know more information about National Institute of Virology Careers, aspirants can refer below all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria like age limit, qualification, exam date , admit card and application fee for the NIV Recruitment 2020 are given below.
|NIV Recruitment 2020 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||National Institute of Virology|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Temporary Recruitment|
|Advt No||Advt. No. 01/NIV/Admn/ Contract/2020-21|
|Post Name||Technician,Technical Assistant,Technical Officer,Data Entry Operator,Junior Clerk (Admin) and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)|
|Job Location||All Over Pune, Mumbai, Kerala, Bangalore|
|Application Start||23rd July 2020|
|Last date for submission of application||30th July 2020|
NIV Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
National Institute of Virology has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2020. They invite 45 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details below.
|SI No||Name of the Contract Post||No. of Contract Positions/ Location||Salary|
|1.||Contract Technician||08-Pune 02-Mumbai 02-Bangalore 02-Kerala||Rs.18,000/-|
|2.||Contract Technical Assistant||03-Pune 01-Mumbai 02-Bangalore||Rs.31,000/-|
|3.||Contract Technical Officer||08-Pune 02-Mumbai||Rs.32,000/-|
|4.||Contract Data Entry Operator||03-Pune 01-Mumbai 03-Kerala||Rs.17,000/-|
|5.||Contract Junior Clerk (Admin)||06-Pune 01-Mumbai||Rs.16,000/-|
|6.||Contract Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||01-Mumbai||Rs.15,800/-|
NIV Recruitment 2020 Age Limit
To apply for the National Institute of Virology job, the candidates required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. Check the age limit details below.
|SI No||Name of Post||Age Limit|
|1.||Contract Technician||30 years|
|2.||Contract Technical Assistant||30 years|
|3.||Contract Technical Officer||30 years|
|4.||Contract Data Entry Operator||30 years|
|5.||Contract Junior Clerk (Admin)||25 years|
|6.||Contract Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||25 years|
NIV Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various National Institute of Virology job opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest NIV Recruitment 2020 entirely, before applying to this job. You can check National Institute of Virology job Qualification details below
|SI No||Name of Post||Qualification|
|1.||Contract Technician||12th pass with Science subject and DMLT|
|2.||Contract Technical Assistant||Graduate in Life Science* Subjects relevant to the present need, with three years work experience or Master’s Degree in those subjects|
|3.||Contract Technical Officer||Graduate in Life Science* Subjects relevant to the present need, with five years work experience or Postgraduate Degree in those subjects|
|4.||Contract Data Entry Operator||Intermediate or 12th pass. A speed test of not less than 15000 key depressions per hour through speed test on computer|
|5.||Contract Junior Clerk (Admin)||Intermediate or 12th pass. Typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi or 10500 KDPH in English or 9000 KDPH in Hindi|
|6.||Contract Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||High School (SSC) or equivalent|
How To Apply For Latest NIV Recruitment 2020?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the NIV Recruitment 2020 notification from 23rd July 2020. The last date to apply Online for NIV Recruitment 2020 until 30th July 2020. Check out the notification PDF below
- Candidates meeting the age criteria and possessing the required qualifications, experience, etc. and willing to work for COVID-19 related activitiesmay apply and fill the Application Form in the prescribed format only and send it to thelocationwise email ID on or before the last date and time of receipt of applications as mentioned abovewithout any enclosures. There is no need to send hard-copy of any application form/documents at this stage.
- Candidate should type “Application for the post of _____ and Location _” in the subject line while sending their application through e-mail. Candidates applying for more than one post / location should SEPARATELY apply for each post/location. Failing to do so, the application/s will be rejected.
- The list of shortlisted candidates will be displayed on the website of ICMR-NIV and these candidates will be called for interview/personal discussion (online). The final list of selected candidates will be displayed on the website after personal interview and document verification.
- Keeping in view of the various precautions and non availability of Transport Services due to COVID-19, the interview/personal discussion will be conducted through Skype/video call only. Details will be published on ‘www.niv.co.in’.
The applications in the standard format should reach us for specific locationsthrough e-mail at the following IDs :
1) Location – Pune : [email protected]
2) Location – Mumbai : [email protected]
3) Location – Bangalore : [email protected]
4) Location – Kerala : [email protected]