NIT Calicut Non-Teaching Recruitment 2022: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Central Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. National Institute of Technology Calicut (NIT) has released an employment notification of the NIT Calicut Non-Teaching Recruitment 2022 on its official website http://www.nitc.ac.in/. Through this latest National Institute of Technology Calicut (NIT) recruitment, Online Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 150 vacancies for the posts of Junior Assistant,Office Attendant, Lab Attendant, SAS Assistant and other. Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in National Institute of Technology Calicut (NIT) can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
|Online Application Commencement from||21st July 2022|
|Last date to Submit Online Application||22nd August 2022|
National Institute of Technology Calicut (NIT) Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Central Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of National Institute of Technology Calicut (NIT). After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the National Institute of Technology Calicut (NIT) official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|NIT Calicut Non-Teaching Recruitment 2022 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||National Institute of Technology Calicut (NIT)|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Advt No||Advertisement No.: NITC/13-1/2022|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant,Office Attendant, Lab Attendant, SAS Assistant and other|
|Job Location||All Over Kerala|
|Salary||Rs.22,000 – 67,000|
|Application Start||21st July 2022|
|Last date for submission of application||22nd August 2022|
NIT Calicut Non-Teaching Recruitment 2022 Latest Vacancy Details
National Institute of Technology Calicut (NIT) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2022. They invite 150 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
|7||Senior Scientific Officer /Senior Technical Officer||1|
|8||Scientific Officer / Technical Officer||5|
|12||Library and Information Assistant||2|
NIT Calicut Non-Teaching Recruitment 2022 Age Limit Details
To apply for the National Institute of Technology Calicut (NIT) Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check official Notification by the help of below mentioned direct NIT Calicut Non-Teaching Recruitment 2022 notification link. Check the age limit details below.
|SL.NO||Post Name||Age Limit|
|1||Deputy Registrar||50 Years|
|2||Assistant Registrar||35 Years|
|3||Deputy Librarian||50 Years|
|4||Assistant Librarian||35 Years|
|5||Medical Officer||35 Years|
|6||Superintending Engineer||56 Years|
|7||Senior Scientific Officer /Senior Technical Officer||50 Years|
|8||Scientific Officer / Technical Officer||35 Years|
|9||Junior Engineer||30 Years|
|11||Technical Assistant1||30 Years|
|12||Library and Information Assistant||30 Years|
|13||SAS Assistant||30 Years|
|15||Senior Assistant||33 years|
|16||Junior Assistant||27 Years|
|17||Senior Technician||33 years|
|19||Office Attendant||27 Years|
|20||Lab Attendant||27 Years|
NIT Calicut Non-Teaching Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill the NIT Calicut Non-Teaching Recruitment 2022 application form requested to check their education qualification required for various National Institute of Technology Calicut (NIT) opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest NIT Calicut Non-Teaching Recruitment 2022 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check National Institute of Technology Calicut (NIT) job Qualification details below.
- SSLC/ITI/Plus Two/ Degree/Diploma/ Engineering Degree etc
- For more details about qualification, please Check Official Notification Below
NIT Calicut Non-Teaching Recruitment 2022 Application Fee Details
To apply for the Latest 150 Vacancies in National Institute of Technology Calicut (NIT), the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. Application fees once paid will not be refunded. The applicants claiming fee exemption should possess a valid certificate of the respective category as on the last date of submission of online application. Payment is to be paid online through credit card/debit card/ net banking. Candidates who apply only the application form without paying the application fee will reject the application without any warning. All application service charge shall be borne by candidates only.
How To Apply For Latest NIT Calicut Non-Teaching Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the NIT Calicut Non-Teaching Recruitment 2022 notification from 21st July 2022. The last date to apply Online for NIT Calicut Non-Teaching Recruitment 2022 until 22nd August 2022. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. Check out the NIT Calicut Non-Teaching Recruitment 2022 notification PDF below. First of all, candidates must check the official website, which is http://www.nitc.ac.in/.
On successful submission of the online application, a pdf of the application will be generated, which can be downloaded. Candidates will need to send a printout of downloaded application, after affixing their recent passport size photograph in the appropriate place and placing their signature in bottom of all the pages. The envelope containing the application should be super-scribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF __ (non-faculty recruitment)” and sent to:
The Registrar National Institute of Technology Calicut NIT Campus P.O., Kozhikode-673601, Kerala So as to reach on or before the last date as mentioned in the notification against the respective posts.
- Applications received after the last date will not be entertained at any cost.
- Prescribed qualifications are only minimum and do not necessarily make an applicant eligible to be called for selection process. Thus the applicant is requested to furnish the details of all the qualifications, training and credentials possessed by him/her for which documentary proof is available.
- The Institute reserves the right to reject any or all applications without assigning any reason thereof, or it may amend any of the clauses as per orders of the competent authority. Similarly, the Institute reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies, postpone or cancel the recruitment altogether for any of the post advertised above or for all the posts without assigning any reason thereof.
- The Institute reserves the right to screen the candidates based on their qualification over and above the minimum qualifications prescribed in the recruitment rules and advertisement to limit the number of candidates to be called for selection process based on the qualifications provided by the candidates which the Institute deems is suitable for its requirements.
- The relevance of the specialization for a stream will be determined by the Institute.
- Calling a candidate for the selection process conveys no assurance whatsoever that he/she will be recommended or selected.
Essential Instructions for Fill NIT Calicut Non-Teaching Recruitment 2022 Online Application Form
- The candidates must read the NIT Calicut Non-Teaching Recruitment 2022 Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Online application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the NIT Calicut Non-Teaching Recruitment 2022 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the National Institute of Technology Calicut (NIT) Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the NIT Calicut Non-Teaching Recruitment 2022 Online Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please check NIT Calicut Non-Teaching Recruitment 2022 official notification below
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For PVT Jobs||Click Here|
|For Latest Jobs||Click Here|
|തൊഴില് വാര്ത്തകള് മലയാളത്തില്||Click Here|
|Join Job News-Telegram Group||Click Here|