NIA Recruitment 2022: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Central Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. National Institute of Ayurveda (NIA) has released an employment notification of the NIA Recruitment 2022 on its official website http://www.nia.nic.in/. Through this latest National Institute of Ayurveda (NIA) recruitment, Offline (By Post) Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 18 vacancies for the posts of Panchakarma Vaidya, Junior Stenographer (Hindi), Junior Medical Laboratory Technologist, Library Assistant, Lower Division Clerk (LDC) & Multi Tasking Staff (MTS). Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in National Institute of Ayurveda (NIA) can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
|Offline (By Post) Application Commencement from||20th November 2021|
|Last date to Submit Offline (By Post) Application||18th January 2022|
National Institute of Ayurveda (NIA) Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Central Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Offline (By Post) application on the main website for Latest recruitment of National Institute of Ayurveda (NIA). After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the National Institute of Ayurveda (NIA) official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|NIA Recruitment 2022 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||National Institute of Ayurveda (NIA)|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Panchakarma Vaidya, Junior Stenographer (Hindi), Junior Medical Laboratory Technologist, Library Assistant, Lower Division Clerk (LDC) & Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Salary||Rs.18,000 – 1,77,500|
|Apply Mode||Offline (By Post)|
|Application Start||20th November 2021|
|Last date for submission of application||18th January 2022|
NIA Recruitment 2022 Latest Vacancy Details
National Institute of Ayurveda (NIA) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2021. They invite 18 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
|SI No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|2.||Junior Stenographer (Hindi)||01|
|3.||Junior Medical Laboratory Technologist||01|
|5.||Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||03|
|6.||Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||11|
NIA Recruitment 2022 Age Limit Details
To apply for the National Institute of Ayurveda (NIA) Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check official Notification by the help of below mentioned direct NIA Recruitment 2022 notification link. Check the age limit details below.
|1. Panchakarma Vaidya – Not exceeding 40 Years|
|2. Junior Stenographer (Hindi) – Not exceeding 28 Years|
|3. Junior Medical Laboratory Technologist – Not exceeding 28 Years|
|4. Library Assistant – Not exceeding 30 Years|
|5. Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – Not exceeding 27 Years|
|5. Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) – Not exceeding 25 Years|
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through NIA official Notification 2022 for more reference
NIA Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill the NIA Recruitment 2022 application form requested to check their education qualification required for various National Institute of Ayurveda (NIA) opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest NIA Recruitment 2022 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check National Institute of Ayurveda (NIA) job Qualification details below.
|1. Panchakarma Vaidya –Essential Qualification:MD (Ayurveda) in the Subject of Panchakarma from a recognized University and duly recognized by CCIM.|
|2. Junior Stenographer (Hindi) –Essential Qualification:1. HSC from a recognised Central/State Board of Education.2. Ability to write 80 WPM in Hindi Shorthand and a30 WPM in Hindi Typewriting.|
|3. Junior Medical Laboratory Technologist –Essential Qualification:10+2 with Science Subject and DMLT from any Government recognized institution with 1 Year relevant Experience.|
|4. Library Assistant –Essential Qualification:1. SSC from a recognised Central/State Board of Education.2. Certificate in Library Science of 1 Year Duration.|
|5. Lower Division Clerk (LDC) –Essential Qualification:1. Pass in 12th Standard from a Central/State Board of Education.2. Typing Speed of 35 Words per Minute in English/30 Words per Minute in Hindi corresponding to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH respectively on an average of 5 Key Depressions for each word on Computer.|
|6. Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) –Essential Qualification:Pass in 10th Standard from a Central/State Board of Education.|
NIA Recruitment 2022 Application Fee Details
To apply for the Latest 18 Vacancies in National Institute of Ayurveda (NIA), the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. Application fees once paid will not be refunded.
- The following Application Fee is to be paid for each Post by Demand Draft only, in favour of ‘Director, National Institute of Ayurveda, Jaipur’: Panchakarma Vaidya: Rs. 3500 for General and OBC and Rs. 3000 for SC, ST and EWS and for all other Posts: Rs. 2000 for General and OBC and Rs. 1800 for SC, ST and EWS Candidates. However, no Fee is payable by Applicants belonging to Ex-Servicemen and Applicants with ASD-Autism Spectrum Disorder (Mild, Moderate)/Intellectual Disability/Specific Learning Disability/Mental Illness. The Application fee paid will not be refunded in any case.
How To Apply For Latest NIA Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Offline (By Post) for the NIA Recruitment 2022 notification from 20th November 2021. The last date to apply Offline (By Post) for NIA Recruitment 2022 until 18th January 2022. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. Check out the NIA Recruitment 2022 notification PDF below. First of all, candidates must check the official website, which is http://www.nia.nic.in/.
- The Filled Application, affixed with 2 recent Passport Size Photographs, the Demand Draft of Fees, Self-attested copies of all the relevant Certificates/Documents etc. should reach the Director, National Institute of Ayurveda, Jorawar Singh Gate, Amer Road, Jaipur 302002 by the Closing Date.
- 1 Passport Size Self-Attested Photo should be pasted at the Upper Right Hand Corner of the Application Form.
- 1 same Photo (wihtout Attestation) should be stappled in the Application Form for further use.
- The Address for Communication should be clearly and legibly written in CAPITAL LETTERS with PIN CODE, E-Mail, Mobile No. etc.
Essential Instructions for Fill NIA Recruitment 2022 Offline (By Post) Application Form
- The candidates must read the NIA Recruitment 2022 Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Offline (By Post) application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the NIA Recruitment 2022 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the National Institute of Ayurveda (NIA) Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the NIA Recruitment 2022 Offline (By Post) Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please check NIA Recruitment 2022 official notification below
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For PVT Jobs||Click Here|
|For Latest Jobs||Click Here|
|തൊഴില് വാര്ത്തകള് മലയാളത്തില്||Click Here|
|Join Job News-Telegram Group||Click Here|