NBRI Recruitment 2021: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Central Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. CSIR-National Botanical Research Institute has released an employment notification of the NBRI Recruitment 2021 on its official website https://nbri.res.in/. Through this latest CSIR-National Botanical Research Institute recruitment, Online Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 10 vacancies for the posts of Junior Secretariat Assistant (General ), Junior Secretariat Assistant (Finance & Accounts), Junior Secretariat Assistant (Stores & Purchase). Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in CSIR-National Botanical Research Institute can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
|Online Application Commencement from||21st August 2021|
|Last date to Submit Online Application||30th September 2021|
CSIR-National Botanical Research Institute Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Central Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of CSIR-National Botanical Research Institute. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the CSIR-National Botanical Research Institute official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|NBRI Recruitment 2021 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||CSIR-National Botanical Research Institute|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Advt No||Advertisement no. 02/2021|
|Post Name||Junior Secretariat Assistant (General ), Junior Secretariat Assistant (Finance & Accounts), Junior Secretariat Assistant (Stores & Purchase)|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Application Start||21st August 2021|
|Last date for submission of application||30th September 2021|
NBRI Recruitment 2021 Latest Vacancy Details
CSIR-National Botanical Research Institute has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2021. They invite 10 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
|SI No||Name of Post||No. of Post|
|1.||Junior Secretariat Assistant (General)||05|
|2.||Junior Secretariat Assistant (Finance & Accounts)||03|
|3.||Junior Secretariat Assistant (Store & Purchase)||02|
NBRI Recruitment 2021 Salary Details:
|1. Junior Secretariat Assistant (General) – Pay level-2/ ( Rs. 19900-63200)|
|2. Junior Secretariat Assistant (Finance & Accounts) – Pay level-2/ ( Rs. 19900-63200)|
|3. Junior Secretariat Assistant (Store & Purchase) – Pay level-2/ ( Rs. 19900-63200)|
NBRI Recruitment 2021 Age Limit Details
To apply for the CSIR-National Botanical Research Institute Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check official Notification by the help of below mentioned direct NBRI Recruitment 2021 notification link. Check the age limit details below.
|Name of the Category||Age Limit|
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||28 Years|
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through CSIR-NBRI official Notification 2021 for more reference
NBRI Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill the NBRI Recruitment 2021 application form requested to check their education qualification required for various CSIR-National Botanical Research Institute opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest NBRI Recruitment 2021 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check CSIR-National Botanical Research Institute job Qualification details below.
|Name of Post||Qualification|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant (General)||10+2/XII or its equivalent and proficiency in computer type speed of 35/30 w.p.m. in English/Hindi * and in using computer as per the prescribed norms fixed by DoPT from time to time.|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant (Finance & Accounts)||10+2/XII or its equivalent with Accountancy as a subject and proficiency in computer type speed of 35/30 w.p.m. in English/Hindi * and in using computer as per the prescribed norms fixed by DoPT from time to time|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant (Store & Purchase)||10+2/XII or its equivalent and proficiency in computer type speed of 35/30 w.p.m. in English/Hindi * and in using computer as per the prescribed norms fixed by DoPT from time to time.|
NBRI Recruitment 2021 Application Fee Details
To apply for the Latest 10 Vacancies in CSIR-National Botanical Research Institute, the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. Application fees once paid will not be refunded.
- Application fee in the form of crossed Demand Draft issued from a nationalized bank (as per CTS Standard) for Rs.100/- (Non-Refundable) drawn in favour of “Director, CSIR-National Botanical Research Institute, Lucknow” payable at Lucknow
- The candidates belonging to SC/ST/Women/PWD/Identified Casual workers in CSIR and regular employees of CSIR are exempted from payment of application fee
How To Apply For Latest NBRI Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the NBRI Recruitment 2021 notification from 21st August 2021. The last date to apply Online for NBRI Recruitment 2021 until 30th September 2021. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. Check out the NBRI Recruitment 2021 notification PDF below. First of all, candidates must check the official website, which is https://nbri.res.in/.
- The application has to be submitted only on prescribed proforma. This advertisement alongwith the application format is available on our website: https://www.nbri.res.inThe application form may be downloaded from the website and used for applying for the above post(s)
- Duly filled in application form, complete in all respect along with an application fee in the form of crossed Demand Draft issued from a nationalized bank (as per CTS Standard) for Rs.100/- (Non-Refundable) drawn in favour of “Director, CSIR-National Botanical Research Institute, Lucknow” payable at Lucknow and supported by attested copies of certificates of educational qualification, date of birth, experience certificates, community certificate, EWS certificate, if any, addressed to the Controller of Administration, CSIR-NBRI, Rana Pratap Marg, Lucknow-226001 should reach this office by speed post/registered post on or before 30.09.2021 upto 06.00 P.M. The applications received after the last date of receipt of application will not be considered
- The envelope containing the application should be superscribed “Application for the post of………………., Post code .………, Advt. No……………………”. Candidates are advised to send their application by speed post/ Registered post.
- In case of Universities/Institutes awarding CGPA/SGPA/OGPA Grades etc., candidates are requested to convert the same into percentage based on the formula as per their University/Institute
- Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and fees once paid will not be refunded on any count nor can it be held in reserve for any other recruitment or selection process.
- The candidates belonging to SC/ST/Women/PWD/Identified Casual workers in CSIR and regular employees of CSIR are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Applications from employees of Government Departments will be considered only if forwarded through proper channel, certified by the employer that the applicant, if selected will be relieved within one month of the receipt of the appointment orders and in which vigilance clearance should also be recorded. However, advance copy of the application may be submitted which should must be received in this Office on or before the closing date. Applications routed through proper channel duly completed in all respect, should reach CSIR-NBRI at the earliest but before the commencement of the examination
Essential Instructions for Fill NBRI Recruitment 2021 Online Application Form
- The candidates must read the NBRI Recruitment 2021 Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Online application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the NBRI Recruitment 2021 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the CSIR-National Botanical Research Institute Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the NBRI Recruitment 2021 Online Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please check NBRI Recruitment 2021 official notification below
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For PVT Jobs||Click Here|
|For Latest Jobs||Click Here|
|തൊഴില് വാര്ത്തകള് മലയാളത്തില്||Click Here|
|Join Job News-Telegram Group||Click Here|