NABARD Recruitment 2021: The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Central Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. National Bank For Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has released an employment notification of the NABARD Recruitment 2021 on its official website https://www.nabard.org/. Through this latest National Bank For Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) recruitment, Online Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 162 vacancies for the posts of Manager, Assistant Manager. Aspirants who are serious about their career and if you want to make a career in National Bank For Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) can apply directly from the link provided below. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates.
|Online Application Commencement from||17th July 2021|
|Last date to Submit Online Application||7th August 2021|
National Bank For Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) Latest Job Notification Details
All the candidates who are looking for Central Govt job and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling the Online application on the main website for Latest recruitment of National Bank For Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD). After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the National Bank For Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
|NABARD Recruitment 2021 Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||National Bank For Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Manager, Assistant Manager|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Application Start||17th July 2021|
|Last date for submission of application||7th August 2021|
NABARD Recruitment 2021 Latest Vacancy Details
National Bank For Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2020. They invite 162 Candidates to fill their vacancies. Candidates can check their job vacancy details below.
|Officers Grade||Post Name||No. of Vacancy|
|Grade A (Assistant Manager)||Rural Development Banking Service (RDBS)||148|
|Protocol & Security Service||2|
|Grade B (Manager)||Rural Development Banking Service (RDBS)||7|
NABARD Recruitment 2021 Age Limit Details
To apply for the National Bank For Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) Latest jobs, the candidates who are interested in filling up forms must be required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. The Reserved category candidates from SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get the upper age limit relaxation as per government norms. Check official Notification by the help of below mentioned direct NABARD Recruitment 2021 notification link. Check the age limit details below.
- Minimum Age : 21 Years.
- Maximum Age : 30 Years. For Assistant Manager
- Maximum Age : 35 Years. for Manager
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
NABARD Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification Details
Candidates who are going to fill the NABARD Recruitment 2021 application form requested to check their education qualification required for various National Bank For Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest NABARD Recruitment 2021 entirely, Before applying for the vacancies aspirants should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria, only those applicants should apply who are eligible otherwise their application will be rejected. You can check National Bank For Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) job Qualification details below.
|Grade A – Rural Development Banking Service (RDBS)||Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University with 50% Marks|
|Rajbhasha Service||Bachelor’s Degree in Hindi with English as a Mains Subject with 50% Marks.|
|Protocol and Security Service||Bachelor’s Degree with 5 Year Service in Army / Navy / Airforce.|
|Grade B- Rural Development Banking Service (RDBS)||Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream with Minimum 60% Marks or Master Degree with 55% Marks.|
NABARD Recruitment 2021 Application Fee Details
To apply for the Latest 162 Vacancies in National Bank For Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD), the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. Application fees once paid will not be refunded. The applicants claiming fee exemption should possess a valid certificate of the respective category as on the last date of submission of online application. Payment is to be paid online through credit card/debit card/ net banking. Candidates who apply only the application form without paying the application fee will reject the application without any warning. All application service charge shall be borne by candidates only.
- UR / OBC : Rs. 800/-
- SC /ST / PWBD : Rs. 150/-
- Payment Mode : Online
How To Apply For Latest NABARD Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the NABARD Recruitment 2021 notification from 17th July 2021. The last date to apply Online for NABARD Recruitment 2021 until 7th August 2021. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. Check out the NABARD Recruitment 2021 notification PDF below. First of all, candidates must check the official website, which is https://www.nabard.org/.
- Then go to the National Bank For Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) website Notification panel and check the link of particular NABARD Recruitment 2021 Notification.
- If you are eligible for this, then click on the apply Online link.
- A new tab will be opened with an Application fee in it.
- Now fill the form with necessary details of the candidate document and as per the instructions.
- Pay the Application fee as per the instructions of Notification.
- Click on the submit link to submit the Application form.
- Download it and take a printout of the Application form for future uses and references.
Essential Instructions for Fill NABARD Recruitment 2021 Online Application Form
- The candidates must read the NABARD Recruitment 2021 Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Online application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the NABARD Recruitment 2021 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the National Bank For Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the NABARD Recruitment 2021 Online Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please check NABARD Recruitment 2021 official notification below