NABARD Recruitment 2020 | Office Attendant Posts | Total Vacancies 73 | Last Date 12.01.2020 | Apply online @ www.nabard.org
NABARD Recruitment 2020: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development is officially out of the recruitment notification for 73 candidates to fill their Office Attendant jobs in All over India. The aspirants who are looking for the Central Govt jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Also, the online application for the NABARD Latest Notification 2020 will start on 25th December 2019. Interested aspirants should apply for the post before 12th January 2020 for NABARD Recruitment 2020. Furthermore, to know more information about Office Attendant Careers, aspirants can refer below all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria for the NABARD Recruitment 2020 are given below.
NABARD Recruitment 2020 Latest Notification Details
|Organization Name||National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Office Attendant|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||25.12.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||12.01.2020|
NABARD Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2019. They invite 73 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details below.
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Office Attendant Group ‘C||73|
NABARD Recruitment 2020 Age Limit
To apply for the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development job, the candidates required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. Check the age limit details below.
- The candidate must be between 18 and 30 years of age as on 01/12/2019, i.e., the candidate must have been born not earlier than 02/12/1989 and not later than 01/12/2001 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
NABARD Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development job opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest NABARD Latest Notification 2020 entirely, before applying to this job. You can check National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development job Qualification details below
- A candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from the concerned State/UT coming under the State/Regional Office to which he/she is applying. Such a qualification should be from a recognized board.
NABARD Recruitment 2020 Application Fee Details
To apply for the 73 Office Attendant job in National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development, the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. Payment is to be paid online through credit card/debit card/ net banking. Application fee paid by the candidates who have not submitted their application or whose application is rejected, will not be refunded. All application service charges shall be borne by candidates only.
- SC/ST/PWBD/EXS candidates will have to pay – Rs. 50/- as application fee and other candidates have to pay Rs. 450/-.
How To Apply For NABARD Recruitment 2020
- Candidates can apply online only from 25 December 2019 to 12 January 2020 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates to visit the NABARD’s website www.nabard.org– career notices click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details, and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. The candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- For more details please check below official notifications