Kerala Co-operative Milk Marketing Federation Limited (KCMMF) | Technician, Assistant Accounts Officer & Junior Systems Officer | Total Vacancies: 10 | Last Date: 18th March 2020 | Apply Mode: Online |Website: https://milma.com/
MILMA Recruitment 2020: Kerala Co-operative Milk Marketing Federation Limited (KCMMF) is officially out of the recruitment notification for 10 candidates to fill their Technician, Assistant Accounts Officer & Junior Systems Officer jobs in All over Kerala. The aspirants who are looking for the Kerala Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Also, the Online application for the MILMA Latest Notification 2020 will start on 4th March 2020. Interested aspirants should apply for the post before 18th March 2020 for MILMA Recruitment 2020. Furthermore, to know more information about Technician, Assistant Accounts Officer & Junior Systems Officer Careers, aspirants can refer below all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria for the MILMA Recruitment 2020 are given below.
MILMA Recruitment 2020 Latest Notification Details
|Organization Name||Kerala Co-operative Milk Marketing Federation Limited (KCMMF)|
|Job Type||Kerala Govt|
|Advt No||No. CMD/MILMA/03/2020|
|Job Name||Technician, Assistant Accounts Officer & Junior Systems Officer|
|Application Start||4th March 2020|
|Last date for submission of application||18th March 2020|
MILMA Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
Kerala Co-operative Milk Marketing Federation Limited (KCMMF) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment notification 2019. They invite 10 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details below.
|Name of the post||No Of Vacancy||Salary||Place of Posting|
|Assistant Accounts Officer||2||Rs.28,900||Thiruvananthapuram, Alappuzha|
|Junior Systems Officer (Open Source Developer)||3||Rs.28,900||Thiruvananthapuram|
MILMA Recruitment 2020 Age Limit
To apply for the Kerala Co-operative Milk Marketing Federation Limited (KCMMF) job, the candidates required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. Check the age limit details below.
|Name of the post||Age Limit|
|Technician (Electrician)||40 years|
|Assistant Accounts Officer||40 years|
|Junior Systems Officer (Open Source Developer)||40 years|
MILMA Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Kerala Co-operative Milk Marketing Federation Limited (KCMMF) job opportunities. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest MILMA Latest Notification 2020 entirely, before applying to this job. You can check Kerala Co-operative Milk Marketing Federation Limited (KCMMF) job Qualification details below
|Name of the post||Qualification|
|Technician (Electrician)||1. A Pass in SSLC or equivalent
2. ITI/NAC/NTC in the trade concerned
|Assistant Accounts Officer||1.Degree in any discipline
2. Pass in Intermediate Examination of ICAI
3. Experience is preferable
|Junior Systems Officer (Open Source Developer)||Full-time B. Tech/ BE Degree in Computer
science/Information Technology/MCA from the
University which is recognized by the
Universities of Kerala.
Minimum 1-year post qualification experience in
the following areas:
How To Apply For MILMA Recruitment 2020
- The applicants are required to go through the detailed notification carefully and decide themselves about their eligibility for this recruitment before applying and enter the particulars completely Online
- CMD is not responsible for any discrepancy in submitting the application through Online.
- Applicants must compulsorily fill-up all relevant fields of applications and submit an application through Online.
- Incomplete/incorrect application form will be summarily rejected. CMD under any circumstances will not entertain the information, if any, furnished by the candidate subsequently. Applicants should be careful in filling-up the application form at the time of Submission. If any lapse is detected during the scrutiny, the candidature will be rejected even though he/she comes through the final stage of the recruitment process or even at a later stage.
- The applicant should not furnish any false, tampered, fabricated information or suppress any material information while filling up the application form. If the particulars furnished in the online application form do not tally with the Original documents produced by the Candidates his/her candidature will be rejected.
- For more details please check below official notification